Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BARROW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I am pleased to announce that we have now recruited 140 members to the Super Lotto which means we can now commence as soon as Marian and I have inputted all the members' details from this Monday.
It is our intention to submit all standing order mandates for payment by Friday 28th February, and the first draw will be Saturday 8th March.
This is just the start - we now need another 360 members to make this a major money raising scheme.
Forms will be available from the souvenir/refreshment shop by the main turnstiles and any completed forms can be handed in there.
Due to prior family commitments I am unable to attend this Sunday's game, but Marian is working this Sunday and will answer any questions that you may have.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users