TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

BARROW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I am pleased to announce that we have now recruited 140 members to the Super Lotto which means we can now commence as soon as Marian and I have inputted all the members' details from this Monday.
It is our intention to submit all standing order mandates for payment by Friday 28th February, and the first draw will be Saturday 8th March.
This is just the start - we now need another 360 members to make this a major money raising scheme.
Forms will be available from the souvenir/refreshment shop by the main turnstiles and any completed forms can be handed in there.
Due to prior family commitments I am unable to attend this Sunday's game, but Marian is working this Sunday and will answer any questions that you may have.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users