Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BARROW RAIDERS 500 SUPER LOTTO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I am pleased to announce that we have now recruited 140 members to the Super Lotto which means we can now commence as soon as Marian and I have inputted all the members' details from this Monday.
It is our intention to submit all standing order mandates for payment by Friday 28th February, and the first draw will be Saturday 8th March.
This is just the start - we now need another 360 members to make this a major money raising scheme.
Forms will be available from the souvenir/refreshment shop by the main turnstiles and any completed forms can be handed in there.
Due to prior family commitments I am unable to attend this Sunday's game, but Marian is working this Sunday and will answer any questions that you may have.

John Spoor
Barrow Rugby Shop

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users