Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lions New Matchday Programme

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Help support Swinton Lions supporters trust by buy your copy of the new look match day programme edited and produced this year by the trust.

Articles for the Sheffield Programme feature :-

A welcome from the boardroom   :    Steve Wild gives a run down on what has happened during the close season.

Coach's Comments                      :    Ian Watson talks about the tough close season and what he has planned.

Supporters Trust                           :   Have several articles of interest in the programme including sponsorship opportunities,

Away Travel Info                           :   Jeff Tyldesley gives you the route for our trip to Workington Town next week.

Match Reports                              :   Ian Rigg covers the last two away games with detailed reports.

Welcome to Sheffield Eagles        :  Stephen Johnson has produced a very interesting two page about todays visitors.

Lions Online                                  :  An item covering the Lions on social media.

There is a double page on fixtures and game stats.

Caption Competition                     :  Just a little bit of fun as we ask fans to put comments to the bubble coming from the persons mouth.

Lions in the great war                   :   Club historian Ian Jackson takes a look at the Lions in the first world war.

The gospel according to Spelly    :  Supporter John Spellman looks back at the goings on at the Lions during the close season and the RLWC 2013.

Station Road                                :  Stephen Johnson takes a look back at test matches played at Station Road.

Plus adverts for local businesses and photographs.

All this for just  £2.50  Available just inside the turnstiles.  

Depending on sales their may be copies available to post if you are unable to attend the game. If you are interested in this please email lionsman992000@yahoo.co.uk using the subject " Programme Order" with your enquiry.

ALL MONIES FROM PROGRAMME SALES GO STRAIGHT BACK INTO TRUST FUNDS.

Thank You

Ian Rigg

Media Manager / Programme sub-editor.

Edited by RIGGY, 21 February 2014 - 07:32 PM.

#2 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 573 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Just to re-iterate what Riggy has said , and to point out that the programme has traditionally struggled to break even in previous seasons. I think the Trust's new design will be a really worthwhile read, so please buy one & help club funds at the same time. Any feedback on the end product would be welcome.

#3 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

Lions in the Great War    :  Club historian Ian Jackson takes a look at the Lions in the First World War.

Wacko Jacko's a reet good lad, but I thought that title ('Club historian') only applied to SW.

Seriously folks, I'm looking forward to getting my paws on the new programme.

:sungum:

#4 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

Bump

#5 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

Well done the trust - will look forward to adding this seasons programmes to my collection - the first one being October 22 1960 versus Wakefield which we won

#6 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Wish I could add to my collection. Not found owt for ages! Anybody out there with anything Pre 1958 plse let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users