Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jam v Nwc

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

What is this thread all about CR### we have only had two games and all this talk about going down bloody hell,good win sunday three points out of three games??????

It will be 4 points as we already have one BP.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#42 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

One thing this restructuring does mean is that right from the first month you get blooming vital games !! Which makes the total lack of exposure and tv coverage twice as criminal

#43 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Yeah thats right voodooguru 4 points and a win at barrow makes 7 not a bad start?????

#44 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

ill be amazed if barrow or haven survive.

rather a bold statement that, id concentrate on your own goings on there's enough to worry about their to keep you busy

Edited by haven4ever, 26 February 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#45 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

rather a bold statement that, id concentrate on your own goings on there's enough to worry about their to keep you busy

The Irony of you coming on our forum to tell us to concentrate on our own goings on. Are you really that simple?

#46 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:22 AM

The Irony of you coming on our forum to tell us to concentrate on our own goings on. Are you really that simple?

yep!
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#47 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

Let's face it for both teams it's going to be a long hard struggle to finish outside the relegation places !!

#48 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

For all 3 I think!
However, its only 2 games in.....

#49 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Why? We've lost to a decent NWC side away and were unlucky to miss out on a bonus point and were hammered by Leigh, which a LOT of teams will be this year

Whereas you have lost to Doncaster at home and Batley away by a similar scoreline to ours in Wrexham

Yet you'll be amazed if we go down this early on into the season?

#50 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Why? We've lost to a decent NWC side away and were unlucky to miss out on a bonus point and were hammered by Leigh, which a LOT of teams will be this year

Whereas you have lost to Doncaster at home and Batley away by a similar scoreline to ours in Wrexham

Yet you'll be amazed if we go down this early on into the season?

I would have been amazed if barrow survived before a ball was kicked. As it stands I don't think any of the 3 Cumbrians have the squads to survive.

#51 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#52 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

Take your blinkers off there are a load of teams guaranteed to stay up and the likes of Doncaster, Keighley, Dewsbury are all better than any of the cumbrian teams plus on top of that Rochdale, Swinton etc have good dual reg and will be hard to beat. The smart money is all three get relegated

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#53 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

Take your blinkers off there are a load of teams guaranteed to stay up and the likes of Doncaster, Keighley, Dewsbury are all better than any of the cumbrian teams plus on top of that Rochdale, Swinton etc have good dual reg and will be hard to beat. The smart money is all three get relegated

thank you gilly, we possibly have the best chance if we get a quality coach who brings a couple of good players with him we stand a chance. But all 3 must be the favourites to go down at this point.

#54 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

Not got any blinkers on if you're talking to me, I know theres a good chance we will go down but i don't understand a town fan saying they'll be shocked if us and haven survive when there probably isn't much difference between the 3 sides 

#55 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Not got any blinkers on if you're talking to me, I know theres a good chance we will go down but i don't understand a town fan saying they'll be shocked if us and haven survive when there probably isn't much difference between the 3 sides 

So you missed the bit where he also said we are also favourites to go down?

#56 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

also if you read any of the posts before that we were discussing town going down, and if there was no Cumbrian derbies for us next year then we would struggle, that's when I said I would be shocked if the other 2 survived. So not for 1 second did I say town were any better as there's nothing between the 3 this year. So please read the full Craic before jumping on here.

#57 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

So you missed the bit where he also said we are also favourites to go down?

Must have

#58 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

its a fine line between breaking the bank trying to stay up and balancing the books and getting relegated.....if you gamble and fail you are in sheeite street with huge financial burden. If you play it safe and get relegated you live to fight another day albeit on lesser income from gates and the RFL.

Its a worry for all three of us to be honest. I fear the Raiders will get relegated purely down to our away form which like last year is looking like its going to be woeful !

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#59 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

also if you read any of the posts before that we were discussing town going down, and if there was no Cumbrian derbies for us next year then we would struggle, that's when I said I would be shocked if the other 2 survived. So not for 1 second did I say town were any better as there's nothing between the 3 this year. So please read the full Craic before jumping on here.

keep your wig on

#60 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

keep your wig on

That was hardly someone ranting, just pointing out the facts. It seems you have came on here looking for an argument. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users