Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jam v Nwc

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

That was hardly someone ranting, just pointing out the facts. It seems you have came on here looking for an argument. 

facts? and nope I just cant see how he can judge whether we will go down or not after to games bearing in mind he hasn't saw us play

#62 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

Take your blinkers off there are a load of teams guaranteed to stay up and the likes of Doncaster, Keighley, Dewsbury are all better than any of the cumbrian teams plus on top of that Rochdale, Swinton etc have good dual reg and will be hard to beat. The smart money is all three get relegated

cougars are nothing special they got 18 point without having to work for it by haven dropping the ball in our 25 and them picking it up and running in,we didn't struggle to get possession or get up field and I don't think other teams will against them either ,the rams will be top 4,batley will struggle away from home
any 5 from
Rochdale
swinton
haven
town
barrow
cougars
Donny
and out side chance batley may get dragged into it
NWC will be strong at home but let's see how they do on the road
only 2 games gone (1 for some teams) bit early to be writting obituaries just yet

Edited by haven4ever, 27 February 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#63 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

cougars are nothing special they got 18 point without having to work for it by haven dropping the ball in our 25 and them picking it up and running in,we didn't struggle to get possession or get up field and I don't think other teams will against them either ,the rams will be top 4,batley will struggle away from home
any 5 from
Rochdale
swinton
haven
town
barrow
cougars
Donny
only 2 games gone (1 for some teams) bit early to be writting obituaries just yet

Fully agree H4E, all  got the jitters after 2 games, the 3 Cumbrian sides were always favourites to go down and it wouldn't be any suprise if we did. Let's all get behind our teams and see what happens.

#64 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

.......only 2 games gone (1 for some teams) bit early to be writting obituaries just yet

True, I'll give it until late on 23rd March; outlook will be pretty clear by then for all of us.

#65 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Don't agree,on the 23 rd of March we will have played 4 games 3 away games (2 against the top 2 teams)and had 1 home game against fax which is not down as a win for me a BP at the most ,those games won't decided any teams future,I think if you can Win all home games against teams outside of the top 4 and the odd win on the road you will be safe this year ,anything on the road will be a bonus this year and ultimately damage those around you more

#66 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

keep your wig on

im not bothered in the slightest. I think barrow will go down, simple as that, and town and haven will also struggle massively but in my opinion have a better chance than the raiders. Nothing against barrow at all.

Edited by wonky, 27 February 2014 - 03:47 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#67 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

any 5 from
Rochdale
swinton
haven
town
barrow
cougars
Donny

donny are too strong to be in the mix, there home form was really good last year, and they look capable of getting a few wins away from home. 5 from 6 in my eyes.

Edited by wonky, 27 February 2014 - 03:46 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#68 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Agree about Donny but if Cooke get injured will they be a force

#69 Coachman

Coachman
  • Banned
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Regardless of all the other teams, unless town get at least two experienced forwards then we will go down.
We're simply not big enough.

#70 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

Agree about Donny but if Cooke get injured will they be a force

Cooke was overshadowed by what I think were DR players against us, they shared the kicking and all Cooke mainly did was hit runners with very flat passes. He will have an influence on decision making I suppose though but they were nowhere near as reliant on him as they used to be which is not good!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#71 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

im not bothered in the slightest. I think barrow will go down, simple as that, and town and haven will also struggle massively but in my opinion have a better chance than the raiders. Nothing against barrow at all.

Time will tell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users