Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New Programme (Feedback Please )

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Thank you!

Spelly.

Just watch it Spelly, you subversive, anarchistic troublemaker, 'BIG BROTHER' will have you barred again.

#22 LionessTaz

LionessTaz
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Also font size no smaller than 10pts - always do a rough print out to see how it looks - also not very dyslexic friendly and unfair on the fans with poor eyesight that wears glasses.... ok i will shut up now lol

#23 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Thank you for all your comments and we will have a look at certain things even though we may not change some. But the comments were good thank you.

Riggy

#24 Sue

Sue
  • Players
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

By all accounts it was an excellent first programme, well done & thank you to all concerned;both
contributors & production team. I'm sure if anyone has any constructive criticism of future programmes a quiet word in either Riggy's or Steve's ear would be much more appreciated rather than a public flogging.
Once again a huge thank you for all your efforts. As this is starting to sound like an oscar acceptance speech,I'll leave it there

#25 Peewagg

Peewagg
  • Players
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Will get players' head shots, as soon as Watto gives me the OK. I'll send him a reminder anyway.
Team photo requires the superior, wide-angle lens capability of Billl McLaughlan (& sunlight!!!). I will remind Bill, also.

#26 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

Thanks for the comments Sue.

#27 XIII man

XIII man
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

Programme was a good read, plenty of informative and entertaining articles especially on the history of the club.

If your after ideas, perhaps look at what worked really well for you in some old programmes. Ive got a couple of old Swinton programmes from the early 90's. One regular article was from the local amateur scene. Perhaps include this and include not just the open age teams but mention the junior teams especially Folly Lane?

#28 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hello  XIII Man

Thanks for your comments we are already working with Folly Lane on them trying to give us a bit or a write up so hopefully we can slot something in soon.  We have lots or articles at the moment to slot in but always welcome comments about the programme and how we can tweek it even more.  I am not saying anything will happen but we will certainly look.

Riggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users