Advertising

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 DOGFATHER

DOGFATHER
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Heard a few people complain about the attendance today.

First time in over 25 years theres not been an advert for the game at the bottom of field hill.

Any ideas why the game wasnt advertised there?

Someone at the game on Sunday mentioned that it was a cost cutting exercise. Apparently it was costing quite a bit to advertise the game there, so the club has decided to pull it. 

Edited by DOGFATHER, 25 February 2014 - 04:45 PM.

#22 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Someone at the game on Sunday mentioned that it was a cost cutting exercise. Apparently it was costing quite a bit to advertise the game there, so the club has decided to pull it. 

Really, they must have to pay the Conservative club to put it on their railings then because the Banners are so cheap its unbelievable, i have a 8x2ft full colour banner with eyelets which i tie to ground barriers when doing events which only cost me £32 from Vista print and they are not the cheapest by far

http://www.vistaprin...114614968&GNF=0

Edited by Gary Coyle, 25 February 2014 - 08:07 PM.

#23 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Advertising doesn't need to be expensive either. The adverts don't need to be bespoke for each game, they can be perpetual with the opposition and date changing.

Also, what about trading advertising space? A big advert on the side of Lala's, Mikes Carpets, Mr Smiths or Audio in exchange for hoarding space at the ground

What a good idea.  Trading advertising space sounds an excellent option if the right partners can be found..

#24 PKK

PKK
  • Coach
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

Really, they must have to pay the Conservative club to put it on their railings then

Must have changed then as when the mother and father in law were stewards there about 10 years ago they just got 2 complimentary tickets.
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

#25 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,223 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

Must have changed then as when the mother and father in law were stewards there about 10 years ago they just got 2 complimentary tickets.

Might still be the same mate, i just dont know where the idea about it being too expensive to advertise came from, a quick google and you can get bespoke full colour 8x2ft banners printed from less than £20

#26 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:42 AM

Have all batley boozers been given a3 size fixture posters.

I bet there are hudds and leeds paraphernalia dotted about

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#27 Rab C

Rab C
  • Coach
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

http://www.totalrl.c...s/#entry2889886

See my two penneth here.

#28 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Have all batley boozers been given a3 size fixture posters.

I bet there are hudds and leeds paraphernalia dotted about

At the BISSA stall on Sunday there were A3 fixture lists available and they ALL went , some were given to Paul Harrison. There will be more at the next home game at the BISSA stall. They are cloned from the fixture cards. they are free to ALL and they cost nothing ,as the company I work for allow me to do them FOC.

If anyone wants one/some before the next home game, please PM me and I will deliver one/some to anyone who requests them.

ColinB ---BISSA.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#29 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

At the BISSA stall on Sunday there were A3 fixture lists available and they ALL went , some were given to Paul Harrison. There will be more at the next home game at the BISSA stall. They are cloned from the fixture cards. they are free to ALL and they cost nothing ,as the company I work for allow me to do them FOC.
If anyone wants one/some before the next home game, please PM me and I will deliver one/some to anyone who requests them.

ColinB ---BISSA.

-

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 February 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Posted Image

#30 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

All the A3 fixture/posters given to Paul Harrison have been given to supporters who have said they will put them on notice boards in works, pubs etc

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#31 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 949 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

-

????
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#32 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

On the Rams site it says we are doing a promotion at the Donny game for the Bulls but can't see anything on our website or on here.

#33 Pride & Heritage

Pride & Heritage
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

http://www.loverugby...aise-funds.html

Edited by Pride & Heritage, 03 March 2014 - 11:36 PM.

#34 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

On the Rams site it says we are doing a promotion at the Donny game for the Bulls but can't see anything on our website or on here.

Perhaps they are talking about the £5 SL season ticket offer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users