TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

swinton away challenge cup 3rd round

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Thunder been drawn away against swinton lions in 3rd round of challenge cup.

#2 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Looking forward to seeing you at LSV!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#3 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Waiting to see when game will be played then i will no if i can attend, hopefully i can make it if i am not at work.

#4 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

Do you know the date the games being played? If its not the Sunday you may get a visit from a few North Wales Cru fans!

#5 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Swinton fan on there forum has said the game is sunday 16th.

#6 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

Shame that. We are playing that day as a trip to Swinton would definitely have been on the cards had it been the Saturday. Best of luck for this season. I'll try and catch a game. When do you play Oldham?

#7 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Sunday 16th March 3pm at Leigh Sports Village CONFIRMED

#8 ThunderArmy

ThunderArmy
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for that i presume 3pm k.o?

#9 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:44 AM

Shame that. We are playing that day as a trip to Swinton would definitely have been on the cards had it been the Saturday. Best of luck for this season. I'll try and catch a game. When do you play Oldham?

April 13th at Oldham

#10 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

April 13th at Oldham

Thanks for the info OOTR. NW Cru are away at Doncaster that Sunday so I won't be at Whitebank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users