46 replies to this topic

#41 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Are Castleford contenders?

No
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#42 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,093 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

No

Two games in and top of the league. More contendery than Salford.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#43 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,756 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

making their competitive débuts (or day-boos if you're an Aussie).

Always makes me laugh when people say this: the Aussie pronunciation is the correct one!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#44 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,023 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

Do rival fans see salford as genuine Grand Final contenders?? Alot being said about how we will struggle if we get injuries but personally I feel we have a very strong squad, with alot of good young talent. Thoughts?

Yes you are genuine Grand Final contenders. Your first aim this season is to finish in the top 4.

#45 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

Always makes me laugh when people say this: the Aussie pronunciation is the correct one!

It rather depends whether you are speaking French.  Both are fine, really.

Valet, fillet, etc

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#46 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

wafer thin squad, when chase and hock are serving suspensions and the others start to pick up injuries then they will collapse. too many old men will let them down.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#47 Gates1

Gates1
  • Coach
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

Not this season - new team, squad is two small.  

As a Cas fan, will be interesting to see how Chase goes, exceptional player and has been a joy to watch at Cas. However it all became a bit predictable especially under Millward, also became a real weak link in defense.  

Its early days post Chase but Cas look less predictable without the 'most unpredictable' half back in the league also look more defensively robust. That said we have now got Powell at the helm rather than the clueless Millward!  Interestingly Daz Clarke who has been on fire so far this season alludes to Chase going contributing to his form in a recent interview.  At Salford he has a better half back partner so may be a completely different set up their.

They have made some quality acquisitions though and I think will make the top 8 and produce some good rugby along the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users