Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Red Devils v Saints (Thurs)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

If Rangi Chase, Sau and Puletua are back for this one I fancy us giving the saints a real game, Morley was also rested for the Broncos game in preperation for this game. Whta a marker this would be if we were to beat the saints.

SalfordRedDevilsAreRising.

#2 RedDevilution

RedDevilution
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

According to Noble, Rangi could be out for a few weeks as his calf is still not right and S'au is 60-40 to play. Now Griffin is out for 6-8 weeks after suffering a knee injury against London, I wonder if that injury has anything to do with the Grade D charge the Scott Moore is facing?

It'll be a close game though, Smith has been playing well and Fages is a more than able replacement for Chase. Be looking forward to see the Salford and Saints pack go head to head, the is going to be one big boom!

#3 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Yeah heard Chase is out of thursdays game really shame that but gives Fages another chance to impress just like he did against london, Tim Smith is a class act anyway he will get us around the park, lets hope Sau is back. Bad news about Griffin he is a useful enough unit in the squad. Cant wait for thursday now and I am ready for the 2 packs to get it on haha. Wakey couldnt deal with the Boom lets hope the saints cant ha wishful thinking.

#4 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

Its a long time since I wanted so much for Salford to win a game but I really want them to win this. I would even be tempted to go for the second time since the move to Barton if I wasn't working nights. I even bought a prize draw ticket off a lad who knocked on my door Monday night as well, for the first time in about 13 years. Must be going soft in my old age!

#5 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Its a long time since I wanted so much for Salford to win a game but I really want them to win this. I would even be tempted to go for the second time since the move to Barton if I wasn't working nights. I even bought a prize draw ticket off a lad who knocked on my door Monday night as well, for the first time in about 13 years. Must be going soft in my old age!

Are you a salford fan? Why dont you go games at barton? I always go games when I can but i have a season ticket at utd so cant always make it, will be there thursday night though. Cant wait even without Chase, Sau and Griffin I still think we can turn the saints over

#6 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I went to my first Salford match in 1970 mate and followed them for many years but I stopped going about 14 years ago because I don't like Super League, so no, I can't describe myself as a Salford fan. I have only been to a handful of Salford games since then, preferring to pick different games every weekend as a neutral, until Celtic Crusaders were formed and I somehow got attached to them. I followed Crusaders home and away and have continued to do so even though North Wales Crusaders are a different club. My original problem was with Super League, not Salford RLFC, although later I fell out with some of the people who ran the club, and there was no way on this earth that I would support a club called City Reds. I like the new owner because anybody that tells it how it is, is good for me, and I really want Salford to do well for him, and for all the long suffering mates I have who are genuine Salford fans.

#7 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Fair enough mate. Well last night wasnt the greatest of performances ha, but what I will say is that the saints were class and we probably wont face a better team all season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users