TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Red Devils v Saints (Thurs)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

If Rangi Chase, Sau and Puletua are back for this one I fancy us giving the saints a real game, Morley was also rested for the Broncos game in preperation for this game. Whta a marker this would be if we were to beat the saints.

SalfordRedDevilsAreRising.

#2 RedDevilution

RedDevilution
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

According to Noble, Rangi could be out for a few weeks as his calf is still not right and S'au is 60-40 to play. Now Griffin is out for 6-8 weeks after suffering a knee injury against London, I wonder if that injury has anything to do with the Grade D charge the Scott Moore is facing?

It'll be a close game though, Smith has been playing well and Fages is a more than able replacement for Chase. Be looking forward to see the Salford and Saints pack go head to head, the is going to be one big boom!

#3 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Yeah heard Chase is out of thursdays game really shame that but gives Fages another chance to impress just like he did against london, Tim Smith is a class act anyway he will get us around the park, lets hope Sau is back. Bad news about Griffin he is a useful enough unit in the squad. Cant wait for thursday now and I am ready for the 2 packs to get it on haha. Wakey couldnt deal with the Boom lets hope the saints cant ha wishful thinking.

#4 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

Its a long time since I wanted so much for Salford to win a game but I really want them to win this. I would even be tempted to go for the second time since the move to Barton if I wasn't working nights. I even bought a prize draw ticket off a lad who knocked on my door Monday night as well, for the first time in about 13 years. Must be going soft in my old age!

#5 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Its a long time since I wanted so much for Salford to win a game but I really want them to win this. I would even be tempted to go for the second time since the move to Barton if I wasn't working nights. I even bought a prize draw ticket off a lad who knocked on my door Monday night as well, for the first time in about 13 years. Must be going soft in my old age!

Are you a salford fan? Why dont you go games at barton? I always go games when I can but i have a season ticket at utd so cant always make it, will be there thursday night though. Cant wait even without Chase, Sau and Griffin I still think we can turn the saints over

#6 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I went to my first Salford match in 1970 mate and followed them for many years but I stopped going about 14 years ago because I don't like Super League, so no, I can't describe myself as a Salford fan. I have only been to a handful of Salford games since then, preferring to pick different games every weekend as a neutral, until Celtic Crusaders were formed and I somehow got attached to them. I followed Crusaders home and away and have continued to do so even though North Wales Crusaders are a different club. My original problem was with Super League, not Salford RLFC, although later I fell out with some of the people who ran the club, and there was no way on this earth that I would support a club called City Reds. I like the new owner because anybody that tells it how it is, is good for me, and I really want Salford to do well for him, and for all the long suffering mates I have who are genuine Salford fans.

#7 LittleDevil

LittleDevil
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Fair enough mate. Well last night wasnt the greatest of performances ha, but what I will say is that the saints were class and we probably wont face a better team all season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users