Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Touch Rugby League

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

A friend of mine has asked if they still run a league at the mount? and if so what does he need to do to join a team? I have already advised him to check on the website but it only has info from 2012 on there? I might be tempted to give it a go myself.

any info on this would be appreciated.

#2 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Try contacting dan winner. Can be a good craic I guess its been on the back burner with winter

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#3 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

one of the fathers of one of our u-12 at the ravens used to take part in the touch rugby up at the mount with him working on the m62 widening

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#4 windogs

windogs
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

There's nothing going on touch wise at the moment at the mount. But I hear that there WILL be some happening in the near future.

Some great numbers last year with the leagues! Even though Iros lot never lost, according to him!

#5 windogs

windogs
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

A friend of mine has asked if they still run a league at the mount? and if so what does he need to do to join a team? I have already advised him to check on the website but it only has info from 2012 on there? I might be tempted to give it a go myself.

any info on this would be appreciated.

In the meantime tell your friend to check this website out, there's lots going on in the local area http://www.playtouchrugbyleague.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users