Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dons V Dewsbury Rams

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dons News

Dons News
  • Coach
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Doncaster RLFC got off to the best possible start of their 2014 Championship season campaign as they beat Workington away 22 points to 12 two weeks ago.

The Dons kept up their 100 per cent start to the season with a 30-12 victory over Keighley Cougars in an eventful Yorkshire derby at the Keepmoat on Sunday.

The Dons play at home again this Sunday against a strong Dewsbury Rams side and will be looking to make it 3 out of 3 under new head coach Paul Cooke.

Due to the pre season friendly between the two being cancelled in January, the last time the two teams met was in September 2013 in the Kingstone Press Championship play off semi final. In what was a very close match, Dewsbury came out on top beating the Dons 30-28.

The match will take place on Sunday 2nd March at the Keepmoat Stadium and will kick off at 3.00pm.

Ticket prices for the match are as follows:

Adults £13

Concessions £11

Juniors £3

Children under 5 FREE

Tickets for this match are on sale NOW. To purchase your ticket or for more information regarding the match, please visit the ticket office at Keepmoat Stadium or call on 01302 762576.

Alternatively you can buy your match tickets online by clicking HERE

View the full article

#2 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

Is there any saving buying the tickets in advance like Leigh do??

Cheers

#3 weighman

weighman
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

No .

#4 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

Thankfully there wasn't a shorter answer ;)

#5 weighman

weighman
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

I say it as it is.

#6 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Should be a good game this. Donny to build an unas.... unesale.....un..... a big lead by half-time and run out winners 38 - 30

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#7 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Should be a good game this. Donny to build an unas.... unesale.....un..... a big lead by half-time and run out winners 38 - 30

Not many teams will score38 against the rams this year. This is a game Donny can win that's for sure and I expect it to be tight, but the way we've been tackling so far I don't see us shipping 38.

#8 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:56 AM

its the rams their playing not the dogs eeejot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users