RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Doncaster Away

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

The following match day information has been provided by Doncaster:

Due to the pre season friendly between the two being cancelled in January, the last time the two teams met was in September 2013 in the Kingstone Press Championship play off semi final. In what was a very close match, Dewsbury came out on top beating the Dons 30-28.

The match will take place on Sunday 2nd March at the Keepmoat Stadium and will kick off at 3.00pm.

Ticket prices for the match are as follows:
Adults £13
Concessions £11
Juniors £3
Children under 5 FREE

Tickets for this match are on sale NOW. To purchase your ticket or for more information regarding the match, please visit the ticket office at Keepmoat Stadium or call on 01302 762576.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

£11 for concessions is a bit steep. How much is it for the car park? 

#3 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Do you still have to queue at the ticket office when you arrive to buy tickets, then go queue again at the turnstiles to get into the stadium?
It's a great looking stadium but they sure know how to ruin the experience with all that damn queuing!!

#4 weighman

weighman
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

Car park £4 & yes you have to get a ticket first.

Apart from the above enjoy your day on Sunday , should be good game between 2 un beaten teams.

COYD

#5 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

Car park £4 & yes you have to get a ticket first.
Apart from the above enjoy your day on Sunday , should be good game between 2 un beaten teams.
COYD

Thanks Weighman it should be a cracking game after a good start to the season by both teams. Bring on Sunday, a trip to the impressive Keepmoat stadium and hopefully a big crowd.
You do know you spelt UTR wrong though? ;-)

#6 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,534 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

£11 for concessions is a bit steep. How much is it for the car park? 

You haven't got a car and don't get a concession!

:tongue:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#7 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,534 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Do you still have to queue at the ticket office when you arrive to buy tickets, then go queue again at the turnstiles to get into the stadium?
It's a great looking stadium but they sure know how to ruin the experience with all that damn queuing!!

Same at Leigh - some call it progress.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#8 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Same at Leigh - some call it progress.

Good call I had forgotten they do the same at Leigh which again is a great stadium. I fully appreciate all the modern facilities that come with these stadium, so I guess I have to accept the long winded double queuing method as a necessary evil 😐

#9 olddon

olddon
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Home fans always moaning about this system too it's a ballache u just got to allow a bit more time still hope you enjoy the game and our hospitality you all will be wellcome

#10 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

I like the Keepmoat, nice stadium, good view, good pitch.

#11 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 696 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

I went to the play off game never found it an issue. Wasn't much a queue to get tickets or to get in.
  • Eddie_Rombo likes this
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#12 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

You haven't got a car and don't get a concession!

:tongue:

I was thinking about the likes of you ;-)

#13 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

Haggerty cleared to play Sunday by disciplinary panel. Doncasters Russ. Spiers got one match ban so will be missing.

#14 olddon

olddon
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Fair result it was always going to be difficult with only 2 recognised props not going to mention me stokes as I never heard anyone say a good word about him scrappy game defences on top , no sour grapes from me another close game

#15 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

Scrappy game olddon think just about shaded it.
Mr stokes is a shocking ref always has always will be.

#16 olddon

olddon
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Yes you did I thought you would edge the game with us having injuries to key players and Russ suspended good luck for rest of the season

#17 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Fair result it was always going to be difficult with only 2 recognised props not going to mention me stokes as I never heard anyone say a good word about him scrappy game defences on top , no sour grapes from me another close game

Very tight today and think it could have gone either way without the little run of penalties in our favour towards the end. Good to see the lads grinding it out until the end again though and think this must be the fittest team we've had for a while. Think Glen is using the subs brilliantly at the moment and we seem to make an impact when ever he calls the changes. Hard to pick a man of the match today I think, but Morton was always involved and secure as ever and thackeries try was probably the best of his so far and came and a very important time.
  • Ossy likes this

#18 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

Here are the highlights from the game:

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#19 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Here are the highlights from the game:

Brilliant.  Thanks for this.  Great to see everything again in your own time. Couple of things stand out.  Firstly the try we had chalked off in the first half was very unlucky.  I messed about ith the pause / play buttons a few times and still not convinced we were off-side. Always hard to tell from highlights, but I also think it shows that we have far more ideas going forward these days and far from us having a off day Ithink you can see that the Donny defence was pretty good.  Thackrays try even more impressive on here.  Absolutely nothing on when he gets the ball and he beats at least 3 to get the ball down including a fantastic tramoling into the ground of their fullback.  Awesome...

#20 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,534 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

I was amused to see us using the ploy of a prop at dummy half - i don't think they were fooled!

Good to see this video though - thanks to all concerned.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users