Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Is it just me..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IanDM

IanDM
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

...or does anyone else get frustrated with Ryan Atkins.

The amount of time's i have almost thrown a pint at the T.V when Atkins drops/loses/can't catch/fumble/knock on/dodgy offload or just poor play concedes possession or lose a try to the opposing side.

I cringe when someone passes to him and grateful when he does hang on for a tackle or pass outside.

Can we give someone else a shot?

#2 CiderWire

CiderWire
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Who do you suggest?

#3 SanDrat09

SanDrat09
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

I cant agree more, watching him against leeds i found myself thinking he would look average playing in champ 1. For a man of his size he doesnt seem to be able to throw people around near as much as he sould. him and bridge are liabilities imo.

#4 IanDM

IanDM
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Who do you suggest?

Evans/Ormsby/Grix, at least try someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users