TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Coach

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

And despite them being the most successful team in British football history I can honestly say liverpool fans have more humility than then jumped up lot down in Manchester.....or London should I say as that's where most of them come from

Haha the london crack ive got 12 marras who go liverpool every home match they say the london crack aswell but they,re that stupid to realise they live 3 hours away from liverpool 

#42 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Has Liverpool moved?

#43 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Has Liverpool moved?

No they travel on the Haven team minibus which is battery powered to save money.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#44 Coachman

Coachman
  • Banned
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Think there's a certain middle classness with utd probably were the arrogance comes from.
Newcastle and Liverpool supporters have always been and will always be working class.

#45 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

Meanwhile back in rugby league ..........................

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#46 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

Is this a rugby forum?

#47 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Is this a rugby forum?

It used to be!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#48 Coachman

Coachman
  • Banned
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

We should sign Alan pardew!

#49 town blue

town blue
  • Players
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Was there any potential coaches in attendance at today's game? We need one ASAP. Dumb rugby in second half.

#50 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I hope the new guy has 2 big props listed on his cv

#51 GETEMONSIDE

GETEMONSIDE
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

I hope the new guy has 2 big props listed on his cv

Who gets the job then? I heard today that they have their man and it will be announced next week.

But who is it?

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

#52 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

None other than gary schofield good luck with that un
haven and proud till i die

#53 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

its not decided yet marra. You could be looking for one soon too. Woods out, heartless, gutless cluless and shambles are words being used on your forum. Players alledgedly being dropped by text and travellers getting priority too. Chuck in bottom of the league and err good luck with that un marra

Edited by town4me, 02 March 2014 - 07:53 PM.

#54 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

It has been decided ive just told you.as for haven well we will just have see how things pan out weve only lost a game everyone else will.so not the end of the world yet.
haven and proud till i die

#55 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

stop talking sh**e havenandproud, it hasn't been decided yet. Exciting times ahead for us Townies. Haven have gambled financially along with a few others on the coveted 9th place, we will show our hand in the next week or so. Speculate all you want but I think our BOD will have a big decision to make on our coach. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#56 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

It has been decided ive just told you.as for haven well we will just have see how things pan out weve only lost a game everyone else will.so not the end of the world yet.

ok marra. Bit difficult running a pub and being up and down the road to cumbria all week. However if he will bring a few forwards with him then fair enough. Good luck with woods

#57 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

Another load of Jam Bo*****s

#58 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:35 AM