Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Coach

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

None other than gary schofield good luck with that un

Wrong again !!!!!!

#62 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Wrong again !!!!!!

Choccy wrong, never..... Waits for the denial he's choccy........... 

#63 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

It has been decided ive just told you.as for haven well we will just have see how things pan out weve only lost a game everyone else will.so not the end of the world yet.

obviously it wasn't decided mr know it all haven and not proud.

#64 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

What on earth could he be proud of ?.........suggestions please !

#65 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

So, how did that go then?

haven and proud till i die

#66 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

Allegedly turned town down terms were poor.so they went with sergeant bilko

#67 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

just accept you got it wrong or had duff info. You were told it wasn't decided but you wouldn't have it

#68 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

you really are clueless, and the worst thing is you believe your own bull s**t
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#69 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

you really are clueless, and the worst thing is you believe your own bull s**t

you believe what you want I know what I know costly coach you got there ask fryer

#70 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

Jog on clown, go back to your own forum where one of your lovely fans is abusing someone who put his own money into your club.classy.

#71 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

you believe what you want I know what I know costly coach you got there ask fryer

so schofield wouldn't come because of poor terms but veivers is on a big wage? Nothing like contradicting yourself. Every coach will have applied for the same job application which had the same wages and terms. So let's stop making a fool of you.

Edited by wonky, 04 March 2014 - 10:56 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#72 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Jog on clown, go back to your own forum where one of your lovely fans is abusing someone who put his own money into your club.classy.

your the clown how you get away with your disgusting posts is beyond me yet you support town that explains it.

#73 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

so schofield wouldn't come because of poor terms but veivers is on a big wage? Nothing like contradicting yourself. Every coach will have applied for the same job application which had the same wages and terms. So let's stop making a fool of you.

They wouldn,t have all been same wages and terms a local coach applying would be a lot less than a proven travelling coach which you have got by the way i would say vievers is a much better coach than schofield anyhow

#74 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Yet another haven troll who seems to think he knows everything going on a Town...... Perhaps you should care more about the shenanigans going on down at Haven.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#75 Davo5

Davo5
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

I think there are a few people from both sides who should stick to there own forums,veivers looks like a good appointment for you,especially if there is money available to allow him to bring players in.

#76 Coachman

Coachman
  • Banned
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

None other than gary schofield good luck with that un

Mr schofield was never interviewed for the job. So I'm afraid your info is incorrect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users