Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

RIP SQL?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Native New Yorker

Native New Yorker
  • 648 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

There will be no questions posed this week as HPR and myself decide what action to take wrt the SQL.

It is simply not worth the time and effort we have to put in when there is so little interest.

An update will follow as and when.

SQL Minor Stupidship winner 2011, 2012
Stupid Grand Champion 2012
Challenged Cup Winner 2013

#2 Mister C

Mister C
  • Coach
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I come on the board every day and only decided to enter this year! I wonder if the issue is that you can filter out certain boards? i had to change my filters when i decided to start taking part

#3 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,591 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Would it work better these days as a single, continuously updated thread on the main RL forum, rather than a whole sub-forum which newer forum members may not be aware of?

I appreciate it's not much fun toiling away to keep these things running when few people show enough interest to justify it, but the above is an option that's available if you guys feel it is worth persevering with and trying a fresh approach.

PM me if you want to follow up.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#4 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Would it work better these days as a single, continuously updated thread on the main RL forum, rather than a whole sub-forum which newer forum members may not be aware of?

I appreciate it's not much fun toiling away to keep these things running when few people show enough interest to justify it, but the above is an option that's available if you guys feel it is worth persevering with and trying a fresh approach.

PM me if you want to follow up.

That'd work better for me. I often forget to look into this forum, hence missing my round 2 picks.

#5 Native New Yorker

Native New Yorker
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

The SQL will be re-launched next week on the main forum, hopefully we will see an increase in entries.

#6 Native New Yorker

Native New Yorker
  • 648 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

This weeks questions are now on the main forum

#7 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

Linky dinky-do here:

http://www.totalrl.c...h-wire-v-wigan/

#8 MamaKangaroo

MamaKangaroo
  • Coach
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

I'd never even heard of this till just now. Will the questions be linked on the main forum every week?

#9 Native New Yorker

Native New Yorker
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

I'd never even heard of this till just now. Will the questions be linked on the main forum every week?

That is the plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users