Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Championship 1 betting odds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

#2 Superdude

Superdude
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Nice odds. Might be worth a couple of hundred, and a great idea to get behind spud!

#3 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

Better odds than us at 4/7 they must think we are going to romp it. 

#4 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

Ive backed us at 11/2 to win playoffs with skybet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users