Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Championship 1 betting odds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

#2 Superdude

Superdude
  • Coach
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Nice odds. Might be worth a couple of hundred, and a great idea to get behind spud!

#3 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

Better odds than us at 4/7 they must think we are going to romp it. 

#4 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

Ive backed us at 11/2 to win playoffs with skybet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users