Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hardman

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Someone on the fax forum said Ian was at the fax v batley game today, any thoughts ???

#2 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Shock horror ! Rugby Player seen at another game !
Probably decided to watch his mate tommy play rather than drive down to north wales...

#3 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Ermmm

#4 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

Nothing would surprise me with that plank in charge

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

John Kear said Batley hoping to make a big announcement on Tuesday with hopefully another to follow wouldn't surprise me if it is Hardman but how will it work he's full time in the community isn't he Lets hope the other isn't Kain

If this comes off and is true we are letting àlot of experience go in a season where 1&2 is a must

#6 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

this is all forum tittle tattle based around hardy being at the fax v batley game with Amy today. I wouldnt say he would be a 'big' announcement, I reckon Kain could come under that category. I think your reading a bit too much into it tbh. Kain has been injured and played in the reserves first game back in midweek and into the squad for today.....its not like he has been left out he has not been fit to play.

#7 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

See one of my posts under Saxton re this.

#8 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

From what I heard only the 19 selected for today were allowed to travel, all the others not selected or rested had to stay at Fev for a training session. So he would have had time to get to Halifax but not to Wrexham.

#9 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,123 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

All I'm saying is watch this space!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#10 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

I don't understand why all the team doesn't go on match day It should be one squad united and each player should support one another and watch how there team mates play because they will probably be playing the week after

#11 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

I don't understand why all the team doesn't go on match day It should be one squad united and each player should support one another and watch how there team mates play because they will probably be playing the week after

to be fair, with the squad we've got we would have to hire a bendy bus.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#12 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Heard from good authority that Hardman on way to either Fax or Batley. Looks as if many established players of old are to be discarded to make way for new blood

Edited by saddleworth, 03 March 2014 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users