Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well well well

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 852 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

The greatest rugby league team in the world are now wanting to sack there coach :bye: but why? they were sure to be at the top of the league by now with their world beating team of ex-super league players and top class local amateurs :laugh: they now want Charlo in, you couldn't make it up, next they will want to merge ;)

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:19 PM

Allegedly players are dropped by text on friday night.Travellers are preferred and only 8 players leave on the haven on the bus. Fans calling for woods head too

#3 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Allegedly players are dropped by text on friday night.Travellers are preferred and only 8 players leave on the haven on the bus. Fans calling for woods head too

#4 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

1 no we dont want to sack our coach merely downbeat from todays score.2 we aint world beaters but we are better than you previous two meetings proves that.3 I find it rather amusing that apparently you aint bothered about haven yet you constantly read all things haven and report your findings on here.youve won one game from 3 hardly team of the month.weve lost 2 away games which you probably lose also so lets not get giddy it'll deffo bite you back.
haven and proud till i die

#5 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

" better than you" bottom of the league. How arrogant lol pmsl.

#6 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 852 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

Ha ha wasn't a massive hook that but it got a bite :tongue:

#7 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

It gets better!! Apparently there has been rumours of a boardroom split in the last fortnight and allegedly a director stormed of the bus yesterday says a fan on deluded.com. its going belly up at the wreck!

Edited by town4me, 03 March 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#8 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 852 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

It gets better!! Apparently there has been rumours of a boardroom split in the last fortnight and allegedly a director stormed of the bus yesterday says a fan on deluded.com. its going belly up at the wreck!

Least there would be more room on the 16 seater mini bus for Dave ( oh sorry he doesnt travel with them does he ;) )

#9 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Least there would be more room on the 16 seater mini bus for Dave ( oh sorry he doesnt travel with them does he ;) )

Sounds like theres plenty of room on the bus the supporters take too, sounds like a 16 seater would be far too big even. Best fans in rugby though apparently.

#10 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

Sounds like theres plenty of room on the bus the supporters take too, sounds like a 16 seater would be far too big even. Best fans in rugby though apparently.

No no, that can't be right. They are taking a full size coach to every away game and even putting on a free trip on for the last away game with all their profits.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#11 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

Deludedfans.com is comedy at it's best!!! And as always BKM tries his best to put a positive spin on it all... it's their hardest start to a season for years..... LOL

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#12 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Deludedfans.com is comedy at it's best!!! And as always BKM tries his best to put a positive spin on it all... it's their hardest start to a season for years..... LOL

yes everything negative about town especially off the pitch and he PM's me right away. I have messaged him for an update on the alleged boardroom split and alleged director storming off the bus but he has failed to reply even though he HAS commented on the "trouble at the top" thread on deluded.com forum

#13 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

He aint replied becoz theres nowt to reply to no split or boardroom disputes merely all hearsay.
haven and proud till i die

#14 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

He aint replied becoz theres nowt to reply to no split or boardroom disputes merely all hearsay.

yeah whatever. So your own fans are lying. Even he has now replied with a different story. Don't paper over the cracks.

#15 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

Choccy's uneducated chav love child ;) or maybe he aint

#16 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 852 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Things are really going ---- up down the road!! its going to bang soon I think.

#17 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

I see NMP have even bailed them out to get their bar open!

#18 Coachman

Coachman
  • Banned
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

If it wasn't for sellafield money they'd be playing a derby against Kells this weekend. They get £50k sponsorship every season guaranteed from nmp and probably the same again during the course of the season to bail them out from all their "mistakes".
Just imagine if they had to work for their money like all the other clubs.:-(

#19 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Well I've just looked on the dark side site on my workmates phone. Kin hell Mrs Razz is putting it all out on there. No board room split?? It looks like the club is imploding and a few lies are being told. All juicy stuff on a fans forum!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#20 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Well I've just looked on the dark side site on my workmates phone. Kin hell Mrs Razz is putting it all out on there. No board room split?? It looks like the club is imploding and a few lies are being told. All juicy stuff on a fans forum!!!

I suggest haveandproud reads those comment on the jam forum before coming on here saying its just all hearsay. Dirty linen is certainly being aired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users