Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well well well

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#21 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

They are turning on each other big time, the collapse is imminent. I look forward to welcoming Whitehaven rlfc 2015 into our league next year.

#22 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 465 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Don't leave us hanging! lol. What's happening?

#23 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

Don't leave us hanging! lol. What's happening?

dirty linen being aired big style on a thread titled "trouble at the top". Disagreements and people being asked to retract their comments.

#24 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

As much as I would love to read about them bitching among themselves, i just couldn't log on to that bile ridden site. Just let them get on with it, at least it will keep them busy, and they maybe won't be on here spreading their lies.

#25 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

As much as I would love to read about them bitching among themselves, i just couldn't log on to that bile ridden site. Just let them get on with it, at least it will keep them busy, and they maybe won't be on here spreading their lies.

you mean yer barred !! As for trouble in camp yer so wrong and that aint papering over any cracks.
haven and proud till i die

#26 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

you mean yer barred !! As for trouble in camp yer so wrong and that aint papering over any cracks.

you would make a good politician marra.

#27 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

Looks like we have a jam eater version of comical Ali here. You keep your head buries in the sand son. Right up until your club implodes and walks away from its debts again.

#28 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

Looks like we have a jam eater version of comical Ali here. You keep your head buries in the sand son. Right up until your club implodes and walks away from its debts again.

ha ha love it. Its comical ali allright. He is telling us everything is fine while the "trouble at the top" thread rages on over on the jam forum lol.

#29 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

Deluded.com is never more apt than it is now

#30 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

LOL......

But you still own 43% of the club. A little more than a raffle prize I'm sure you'll agree.

All I asked was what you intend to do with your share holding which as yet has gone unanswered.

For you to try to belittle the supporters concern is amusing considering many of us held the club in our hearts decades before USS Razz approached our shores and will continue to do so long after it disappeared into the 'horizon'.

The matter is anything but amusing.

Oh dear.... one of the deluded ones attacks MrsR, who helped save Haven and still owns 40+% of shares in the club. If it wasn't for her and her husband Haven wouldn't exist any-more..

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#31 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

Barred !!!!! you've got to go on it to be barred !!! I've half a mind to log on now and leave you a nice post, but your not worth it Choccy :rtfm:  You clown

#32 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Barred !!!!! you've got to go on it to be barred !!! I've half a mind to log on now and leave you a nice post, but your not worth it Choccy :rtfm:  You clown

so wigan106 isnt you REALLY  ;)

#33 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Is this something that classy jameater choccy wrote?

"I also think that a foreigner who resides in America holds a substantial amount of shares in a Rugby League club is utterly destabilising"

Classy piece of xenophobia/racism there. Even his fellow fans detest him. 

#34 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

Is this something that classy jameater choccy wrote?

"I also think that a foreigner who resides in America holds a substantial amount of shares in a Rugby League club is utterly destabilising"

Classy piece of xenophobia/racism there. Even his fellow fans detest him. 

that counts me out then as im a friend of mrs r and her husband who when at haven did their upmost to achieve success.

#35 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

Imagine where we'd be if we'd had the amount of money thrown at us that Haven have in the last 5 years!

#36 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Imagine where we'd be if we'd had the amount of money thrown at us that Haven have in the last 5 years!

I think if you look back over the years town have had and wasted far more cash than we ever will.

#37 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

I think if you look back over the years town have had and wasted far more cash than we ever will.

i think you'll find town over spent but won a divisional final at old Trafford and made super league. Haven well erm..... Got destroyed by cas on national tv. Bravo.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#38 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Town have been destroyed on tv too very selective memories you town fans have regarding your history.you even put down final defeats as your history.thats nothing to be remembered for getting tonked in finals.

#39 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:55 AM

Town have been destroyed on tv too very selective memories you town fans have regarding your history.you even put down final defeats as your history.thats nothing to be remembered for getting tonked in finals.

Ah but Town have also won finals unlike the trophy and debt dodgers. Try a different troll.
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#40 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:04 PM

Ah but Town have also won finals unlike the trophy and debt dodgers. Try a different troll.

not trolling just replying to comments made how is that trolling? it is a forum isnt it?

Edited by havenandproud, 05 March 2014 - 12:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users