Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well well well

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#41 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

I think if you look back over the years town have had and wasted far more cash than we ever will.

And yet Town have never walked away fr mtheir debts, pretended to not exist, left local people desperate to get money back, then just suddenly appeared again with the same owners and board. Morally bankrupt club from top to bottom.

#42 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

And yet Town have never walked away fr mtheir debts, pretended to not exist, left local people desperate to get money back, then just suddenly appeared again with the same owners and board. Morally bankrupt club from top to bottom.

thats the kind of pathetic response i would expect from you,town are no more sqeaky clean than haven are.if we,d have had the money town had during their very brief super league experience then who knows where we could of been.  

haven and proud till i die

#43 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

come on marra you,ve gotta change the record how many times have you mentioned it a few of the teams in SL have done it in recent years whether its right or wrong it happens in business how many shops go bankrupt and re-open in different names and look at our own league and how well keighley and donny have done in the last 3 or 4 years both winning trophies in that time even though they,ve both been in admin twice (tax dodging ) as you say in recent years life goes seems to be eating away at a few of you lot

#44 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

If the likes of this havenandproud plum are going to come on here with there garbage then they are going to have to accept getting some back. I notice he didnt argue with any of what I said though. Donald your a decent sort though, but bringing up others doing similar things does you no help at all.

Also some of what I say (well most of what I say) is done tongue in cheek and to wind up the lunatic fringe down the road, seems to work quite well at times  )

Edited by dkw, 05 March 2014 - 12:49 PM.

#45 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

Well said DKW, if Havenshroud wants to come on a Town forum as a keyboard warrior (and as we can see with the letters mixed up on the keyboard and all the punctuation keys missing - it takes a while to decipher what he's actually typing) and slags the club off regarding money/coaches then he has to 100% expect something back regardless of what happens at Keighley, Doncaster or London.

His posts will be deleted shortly anyway, then its back behind the wire on the haven forum

Just how long has the current company that runs and administers the Whitehaven club been in existence? 2 years?

#46 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 864 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Someone needs to giver this jam loud and proud a calculator and a few news and star newspapers and a history book then he maybe be able to read some facts!!
Just because the town are living la vievers loca!!
Up the town,

#47 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

so wigan106 isnt you REALLY  ;)

Nio it isn't you Muppet just someone else who decided to put the famous 106 hammering score behind his monica. Wigan 106 isn't banned from your site either as I know who he is.

#48 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

I think I said LAST 5 YEARS DID I NOT??

#49 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

Who said they were deluded down the road:-

dewsbury 16 whitehaven 20

Dewsbury 12 Haven 24

:O 

#50 havenandproud

havenandproud
  • Whitehaven
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

Who said they were deluded down the road:-

dewsbury 16 whitehaven 20

Dewsbury 12 Haven 24

:O 

you........ what a suprise  :no:

haven and proud till i die

#51 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

I've just updated the 'Troll Catching' thread pinned at the top of the forum but I think it is worth reposting it in here, as this thread is a classic example of the problem.

Since other club forums were added to TotalRL.com recently, we understand there is an increased likelihood of fans from rival clubs using this as an opportunity to register on TotalRL.com and start trolling the club forums of their rivals.

However, we have the ability to restrict persistent trolls to specific areas of TotalRL.com, ie their own club's forum and the general forums, thus preventing them accessing their rivals' forums without us needing to resort to a full permanent ban from the whole of TotalRL.com.

This is how to deal with incidents of suspected trolling on here:

1. Report the post/thread as soon as you see it.

2. Don't respond to the troll post/thread. That's exactly what trolls want you to do.

3. Let the moderator(s) take appropriate action to block the troll from the forum.

Anyone found to be trolling on here will be kicked out.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com