Barrow Match

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Havenfan10

Havenfan10
  • Whitehaven
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Don't worry marra the gazette paper out soon you can read about your lucky derby win then.

#62 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

Don't worry we will be splashed all over the front page again next time anyone linked to Town does anything wrong. Funny that when an haven player got jailed it wasn't front page headlines. They love reporting the negative stuff, but I did like the back page headline when Charlo jacked,

' JAM BUSTER' ........class

#63 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Big red needs some bark off and Brett P needs to up his defensive game

In what way? In two years I've only seen him have one off day last year against Leigh in his first game back
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#64 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

In what way? In two years I've only seen him have one off day last year against Leigh in his first game back

totally agree Brett Phillips is top quality, and I can't think of any reason other than injury why he should ever be left out.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#65 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

The Haven fanzine strikes again........

to quote the match report...

Referee Tom Crashley awarded Town a penalty 30 metres out for an alleged ripping out offence and Australian centre Kayle Connor held his nerve to hit the target with an accurate kick.

There was clearly 2 barrow players in the tackle when the ball was ripped out!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#66 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

totally agree Brett Phillips is top quality, and I can't think of any reason other than injury why he should ever be left out.

Agree to an extent, but it would have been harsh to drop Liam McAvoy from 2nd row after he was MoM against Swinton playing there.

#67 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Agree to an extent, but it would have been harsh to drop Liam McAvoy from 2nd row after he was MoM against Swinton playing there.

totally agree but if he's not starting he should be 1st name on the bench
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#68 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Brett's a winner . Need him there doing his thing on the edge . Two good lads we can fit in I'm sure.

#69 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

There was clearly 2 barrow players in the tackle when the ball was ripped out!!!

Watching those highlights there was indeed .We give the touchies plenty of stick but credit this one. He clearly tipped the wink to Crashley .

#70 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

Watching those highlights there was indeed .We give the touchies plenty of stick but credit this one. He clearly tipped the wink to Crashley .

I don't think barrow can really complain after the blatant forward pass for their try

#71 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Yeh saw that to . Those touchies ... Useless !!!

#72 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

Brett Phillips could cut it in super league he is that good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users