york sunday

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#21 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Here we go hawks fans getting carried away already,money you've invested in the squad you should go alright this season,but if all else fails you can always turn to duel reg & borrow some rhinos maybe abuse it like last year! And since when have you had a wide pitch? Unless you've had it widened in the off season,come on York!!!!

Jog on clown!!!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#22 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

stick to your own forum mr fisher or ill put you in the s e k skip haha ......ur  wheels will be falling off in not too long even with all the money you spent !!!!!

#23 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

Here we go hawks fans getting carried away already,money you've invested in the squad you should go alright this season,but if all else fails you can always turn to duel reg & borrow some rhinos maybe abuse it like last year! And since when have you had a wide pitch? Unless you've had it widened in the off season,come on York!!!!

Jake Webster anyone?

#24 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

Thought you might bite ha ha,see you next season all being well,if you get promoted & God forbid we don't get relegated!And by the way for the 1st time in I don't know how long we've spent up to salary cap, I wonder!!!!

#25 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I think you are only doing what we did last year.  The difference being that you are putting SL players against Championship 1 players.

We dont care though Hunslet are not a bog standard C1 team this year - put your dual reg players in.  I seem to remember Rhinos playing 5 of their first team in the pack in the Lazenby Cup and still lost.  I doubt Jake Webster will make a difference.

And lastly - have you filled that sink hole, in the middle of your pitch yet?

#26 Hunslet2012

Hunslet2012
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

The sink hole is were he lives lol CHICKENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

Obviously the bald guy with the pint doesn't know that Hunslet turned down two Rhinos players, and that York are fielding three Cas players.

I think that tells you all you need to know about confidence...........

Hunslet 12 York 4

#28 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

I had Widnes down for a win by 10 points.....

#29 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Obviously the bald guy with the pint doesn't know that Hunslet turned down two Rhinos players, and that York are fielding three Cas players.
I think that tells you all you need to know about confidence...........
Hunslet 12 York 4

are York being run by Castleford??

#30 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

are York being run by Castleford??

Who cares but are United and the Hawks being run by the Scandinavians?

#31 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:18 AM

No the norweigians are coming cause leeds utd are playing sat or they wouldn't be. What a stupid reply

#32 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:56 AM

Norwegian scratchings anyone?

#33 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:50 AM

I care. I was wondering if York are purely taking players on loan or have cas taken over via the back door?

#34 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:48 AM

Norwegian scratchings anyone?

Why dont you use your proper name instead of a username.

#35 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

I care. I was wondering if York are purely taking players on loan or have cas taken over via the back door?

Its a dual-reg partnership, just like the one with Hull last year and yours with the Rhinos.

Personally I don't agree with Jake Webster playing, but I don't make the decisions. Ben Reynolds fair enough. Those are the only two that are playing.

Looking forward to a cracking game anyhow!

Posted Image

#36 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Its a dual-reg partnership, just like the one with Hull last year and yours with the Rhinos.

Personally I don't agree with Jake Webster playing, but I don't make the decisions. Ben Reynolds fair enough. Those are the only two that are playing.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jake play tomorrow! I think you mis understood my point regarding your dual reg agreement and Hunslets

#37 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

so no gibbo, dixon, ellis or gilmour?

#38 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

Will the vikings be singing "Marching on together!".........

#39 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 406 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

We own york

#40 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 406 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

Elvis is alive Marilyn Monroe was murdered they didn't land on the moon