Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

oldham game postponed

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 desmond

desmond
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

This weeks game is in danger of being called off as two oldham players have laddered their tights and the club cannot risk them getting their legs cold

#2 lalar

lalar
  • Players
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Match on!!! Ann summers have kindly donated stockings for the squad.

#3 desmond

desmond
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Make sure stilettos dont get stuck in the mud

#4 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Nice one Desmond, witty bloke you are......not. Grow up.

#5 eclecticsheep

eclecticsheep
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

You are misinformed Desmond, our owner has a policy in place to toughen up all NL1 players at Oldham...Cold showers after every game!!!  They make em tough at Whitebank! :O

#6 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

roughyed34 get yourself a sense of humour, oh forgot, you must have a great one to support Howdumb?

#7 lalar

lalar
  • Players
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Edited by lalar, 05 March 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#8 BOLTON ROUGHYED

BOLTON ROUGHYED
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

roughyed34 get yourself a sense of humour, oh forgot, you must have a great one to support Howdumb?

Dave.

Think you'll win a game this season? Or are you going to try and equal our record? Two home games against less fancied teams and battered in both.....!

Makes ya think....?!?!?!

#9 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

It does seem that some Hornets fans spend more time on our forum than their own , banging on about our problems , presumably in the mistaken belief that any Oldham fan cares what they think. Could it be that its their way of trying to lighten the gloom gathering around Spotland now that the euphoria of a couple of victories at the back end of last season is rapidly being replaced by the prospect of one hammering after another this season . Hope they can get 3 figures on Fev's scoreboard ....they might need them Sunday . All the best Dave .

#10 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Don't flatter yourself ruffyed. I go on all teams threads because I am interested in how all rugby clubs are doing.
If I am causing you concern and offence then I shall refrain from coming on your site in the future. I apologise if I have caused you offence. Miserable sod.

#11 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

it seems you like to give it but not take it ... not to worry I'll get by without you and your comments. Perhaps you will have time to post an entry on Rochdales forum now ,,,not been any for a few days ... strange that . 

#12 Superdude

Superdude
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

wow, what a lack of sense of humour!!!

Team a joke, ground a joke, chairman dresses in oversized circus clown suits and Roughyed34 carnt see a funny side.

#13 wilsonmarshcankick

wilsonmarshcankick
  • Coach
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:21 PM

Just remembered why I stopped coming on here, people hide behind names and call who they want without any come back. 

Superdude

Hows the team a joke ?

#14 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

[quote name="wilsonmarshcankick" post="2893931" timestamp="1394112105"]
Just remembered why I stopped coming on here, people hide behind names and call who they want without any come back.
Superdude. Wouldn't bother asking superdude anything he be one of the jokers who turn out just for grand finals and then come on here criticising everything

Edited by OutOfTownRoughyed, 06 March 2014 - 01:50 PM.

#15 Superdude

Superdude
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hoes the team a joke? Give over, look at who we compete with in our league. Its total rubbish we have been pushed into rugby league oblivion.

When i pick up the Chron i see Waterhead, St Annes and Saddleworth playing agianst more recognisable teams.

#16 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Going this Sunday Superdude? Just asking cause you could have your say at the meetup before the match. Actually you would find the standard of RL surpasses what any of the teams you mention play. Might help if you learned to spell too, that post above rekindled my "missing" sense of humour :)

#17 jonnyg28

jonnyg28
  • Coach
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

[quote name="Superdude" post="2893951" timestamp="1394114374"]

Hoes the team a joke? Give over, look at who we compete with in our league. Its total rubbish we have been pushed into rugby league oblivion.

When i pick up the Chron i see Waterhead, St Annes and Saddleworth playing agianst more recognisable teams.[/quo

A team that competed with Oldham? Albeit the weather levelled things maybe, but what a terrible comment

#18 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Come on lads, those who go regularly know what a good team and coaching staff we have. We don't need to get wound up by those talking utter garbage. Those of you who go week in week out, home and away are a great encouragement to the lads on the pitch. Keep your heads held high and keep on getting behind the Yeds.

Can't wait for Saturday & Sunday.

#19 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

everyone is welcome to come a air their views on sunday at the king george at 12

#unitedroughyeds

Edited by roughyedspud, 07 March 2014 - 06:38 AM.

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#20 Superdude

Superdude
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Can Roughyed34 bring his newly found sense of humour?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users