Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Batley Offer Giants Fans Discounted Vouchers

Giants Huddersfield bulldogs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pride & Heritage

Pride & Heritage
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

Batley Bulldogs have launched a Discounted Voucher aimed at Huddersfield Giants supporters, to tempt them to see a second game over the weekend, with donations to the Giants Talent Builder Fund.

If you wish to take advantage, simply print off one of the vouchers below and present it along with your season ticket and pay the relevant amount on game day.

Giants Family Voucher http://postimg.org/image/4yi4x5q39/

Giants Adult Voucher http://postimg.org/image/cfvxq4505/

Edited by Pride & Heritage, 05 March 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#2 THE RED ROOSTER

THE RED ROOSTER
  • Coach
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

I have only visited Mount Pleasant twice for a Widnes and Broncos Cup game but enjoyed both occasions and would recommend Batley as a super family day out if your looking for a game of Rugby League.. If I lived in West Yorkshire I would take up the offer.

I am an oil trader and successful at that but, but marketing, finance, business management, human resources etc are not my strengths

David Hughes to Ian Lenagan Page 134 - A Pastel Revolution - Fletcher and Gordas - 2006

Being an outsider, it is easiest to see what is wrong with the sport. It's a fantastic sport that has been undersold and under-marketed  because people who run it probably want to keep it the way it is

Dr Marwan Koukash to Joanthan Lieu. Sunday Telegraph 9th March 2014

#3 Pride & Heritage

Pride & Heritage
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

BUMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users