Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The missing Malaysian Airlines plane.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,901 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Absolutely awful news - the lack on info must be devastating for the relatives.

Terrorism looking more and more likely I'd say but guess it will take time to find out
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#2 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Reports say that 5 people booked on the flight didn't board the plane, what they and their families must be thinking right now must be beyond belief. Given the sudden loss of contact terrorism must be the #1 suspicion.

#3 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

It sounds unreal. What their families must be going through, god knows.

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users