TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

yeessss

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Haven fans posting on here but couldn't go to your match though!! Even ur coach said on the radio how he thanked the small few who made it like the stolen car full no doubt
Up the town what a great game today

They had a team bus full of drink to celebrate the win but only five players were on the coach back to Whitehaven!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#42 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

nice try gilly
all players (except yorkshire based players)on bus lancashire based players dropped off on way home, thorman gets off at penrith
jjp
marabe
mitchell
newton
burns
maca
crellin
neeney
robinson
will ll been on bus too haven last time i went to school thats 9

but hey dont let the truth in the way of having ago

Edited by haven4ever, 09 March 2014 - 08:12 PM.

#43 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

nice try gilly
all players (except yorkshire based players)on bus lancashire based players dropped off on way home, thorman gets off at penrith
jjp
marabe
mitchell
newton
burns
maca
crellin
neeney
robinson

Fair play I only went off a haven players twitter that said there was only five players and Jordan Burns had gone home with his dead. He must be wrong and you right!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#44 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

nice try gilly
jjp
marabe
mitchell
newton
burns
maca
crellin
neeney
robinson

truth? Thats rich coming from you mr jackanory lets make up a negative town story.

#45 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

didnt make anything up mate, see you got trouty to remove his post about training like wigan, and hanney not training ,see he also edited anyones posted that quoted it as well...very sad.must have touched a nerve

maybe burns did go home ,looking at team thast who would normal be on

#46 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

It's all perception but I think it's just two relegation teams scraping it out....all a bit pointless really as both Barrow and town will be in the bottom five.

And where will you be then, top of the pile after today's win I suppose !!! good result but we could do without another Jam troll on here :rtfm:  

#47 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

didnt make anything up mate, see you got trouty to remove his post about training like wigan, and hanney not training ,see he also edited anyones posted that quoted it as well...very sad.must have touched a nerve

i can't and don't tell or ask trouty to remove anything. Your problem is you think you know all the exclusives and really you don't. The negative things you PM me about town are just fantasy you need to get a grip.

#48 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

Great win today, couldn't make it, but listened in on the radio, hasn't done my ulcer any good what a finish. Town win away and England beat the cottage burners, could have been a better afternoon but the Jam have to win away. Great result for them, can trolls just give it a rest because I don't know if you noticed but the Town won away as well . UP THE TOWN 

#49 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 901 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

Well it has worked haven4ever,but sorry to diappoint you but i never got anything moved,and hanney has you put it has difficulties on attending training but who's to say he will not find a way to get around it,and on a point of nerves,the only time my nerves are on the go is when you frequent the town forum,do us all a favour and get lost.
Posted Image

#50 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

Got to say after sitting in the stands with the kids and a very gracious group of barrow fans, totally enjoyed the game. Draw would have been ok but I thought town had the better game, and shaded it.
Town fans opposite me were in great voice.

Liam mcavoy was magnificent again today, what a player for his age. Tierney was excellent and brett carter had his best game so far this season.

#51 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Oh dear...... why don't you tootle on back to your own heavily moderated forum over at deludedfans,com    LOL Haven have won one match and already your lot are talking about a top 6 finish!!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#52 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Well it has worked haven4ever,but sorry to diappoint you but i never got anything moved,and hanney has you put it has difficulties on attending training but who's to say he will not find a way to get around it,and on a point of nerves,the only time my nerves are on the go is when you frequent the town forum,do us all a favour and get lost.

bye

Edited by haven4ever, 10 March 2014 - 12:33 AM.

#53 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

Seems to be a few having a go at PV's post match interview on various forums. I was pleased with what I heard. I got the impression that he feels we need to be a lot better with the ball in hand and I think our points scored so far sort of backs that up and we need to be more clever with choices in attack but defensively we were good. My guess is that he will be looking for a play maker who has experience at this level

Edited by town4me, 10 March 2014 - 01:09 AM.

#54 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 780 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

bye

That's your most construct post ever. :) Pity no apology to gilly who went off what a Haven player said.

Make sure you stick to it. (Inserts waving goodbye smilie)

#55 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

Seems to be a few having a go at PV's post match interview on various forums. I was pleased with what I heard. I got the impression that he feels we need to be a lot better with the ball in hand and I think our points scored so far sort of backs that up and we need to be more clever with choices in attack but defensively we were good. My guess is that he will be looking for a play maker who has experience at this level

Not sure why they are having a go at his interview, from what I heard he was not ungracious about Barrow's efforts and was pretty harsh on Town with comments like we had enough possession to win ten games etc. it was clear that he was happy with our defence but that there is a lot of work to do on our attacking structures.

#56 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:55 AM

Interesting that . I didn't hear it myself so can't comment but I must say I had a couple of texts from different people right after it talking about the way he came across . Looks like he's not gonna take any nonsense and has high standards . He may put a few noses out of joint and not be so chummy as it was before , but maybe a whirlwind is what we need . He doesn't know our players and there'll be no favourites or certainties . You'll have to perform , and I think he'll be a lot more ready to use DR to the max .And as long as he does the job that's all that matters . He's not here to make friends , he'll keep us on our toes and say it as it is , which I like .Let's see what's ahead !

Edited by DavidM, 10 March 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#57 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

Yes david I thought he sounded like he had a no-nonense approach and wanted more from us in attack and to be a bit more clever with the ball. Fans on "other" forums don't seem happy that he didn't come across nice as pie . Tough!

#58 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ultimately he's here to do a job . I bet he's a tough taskmaster and he'll shake things up . Some may even be out the door , but as long as he drags us forward that's all that matters . It'll be a culture shock perhaps but maybe what's needed . New face , clean slate and out of the comfort zone . And we back him to do it his way.
I reckon the Wigan link will play a big part .

Edited by DavidM, 10 March 2014 - 12:16 PM.

#59 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

Ultimately he's here to do a job . I bet he's a tough taskmaster and he'll shake things up . Some may even be out the door , but as long as he drags us forward that's all that matters . It'll be a culture shock perhaps but maybe what's needed . New face , clean slate and out of the comfort zone . And we back him to do it his way.
I reckon the Wigan link will play a big part .

yes I agree. The last coaches did a very good job but its a new direction now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users