Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Not Unexpected

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Larry Jones

Larry Jones
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Fev away, Leigh away. this type of result is expected and could have been a lot worse Fev really are a cut above.

#2 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

You brought very little support but what was very commendable was the way your fans stayed to cheer your side off;

#3 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Also for those that didnt attend - two Rochdale tries were disallowed and a couple of decent breaks from open play almost led to tries as well as decent pressure on the line at times with scrambling fev defence more so in the first half down the slope

However I did fear for you at one point that it could get embarassing but a decent last 20 mins restricted us to only one score whereas the crusaders folded at the same point last week

Your first points are surely not far away

Edited by elppaxr2i, 09 March 2014 - 09:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users