Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Well that was a expensive road trip from Hartlepool

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 poolhawk

poolhawk
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

I have left it today to say any thing, as last night I was so p****d off, what the heck was that all about yesterday.

I got the feeling the players thought they just had to turn up, and was found wanting, I all so felt the score was kind to us, and despite wanting us to get that last min point to get us a win or draw, I after be honest it would have been unfair on York.

I really dont know what else to say, excpet I just hope the lads got a real kick up the back side after that, and start to see you cant just turn up for games, and get back on track starting next sunday in the cup.

So to the nect road trip, allready marked off Cheltenham for the first away trip, but what about home game..?

#2 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Well done for making the effort, I doubt you'll see a worse Hunslet performance again this season...

#3 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

nowt much different really from last season

######

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#4 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

I have left it today to say any thing, as last night I was so p****d off, what the heck was that all about yesterday.

I got the feeling the players thought they just had to turn up, and was found wanting, I all so felt the score was kind to us, and despite wanting us to get that last min point to get us a win or draw, I after be honest it would have been unfair on York.

I really dont know what else to say, excpet I just hope the lads got a real kick up the back side after that, and start to see you cant just turn up for games, and get back on track starting next sunday in the cup.

So to the nect road trip, allready marked off Cheltenham for the first away trip, but what about home game..?

Well just think Pool'y not as expensive as them poor old Scandinavian's had it coming over to Leeds. They had seen Leeds U get hammered ,and us get beat , and likely Leeds U, to loose on Tuesday night. Think they return home Tuesday. Hope they come back to watch us, and you too for that matter.

#5 hunsok3

hunsok3
  • Players
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Terrible performance all round,one man rugby no support,but the coach never changed it in the 2nd half,we seemed totally devoid of ideas.Our defence was embarrassing,,,26..28 score really flatters us,we were outgunned and outplayed,we never broke their line all game,aston Wilson and hoody only players to hold their heads high,grimmers worst game in a huns shirt,,,take nothing away from York fully deserved win,,barry eaton get it sorted,because what I saw yesterday was a re run of last season,,not good enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users