Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What the players go through

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 464 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Was looking on twitter last night and saw someone had retweeted a picture of an injury Skirlaughs Tom Saltmer recieved at the weekend! Have to say makes you realise how much the lads put their bodies on the line for our entertainment! If anyones seen it you will know what i mean

#2 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, it did look rather sore!

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#3 CiderWire

CiderWire
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

Oooooh Matron! A little tear has just appeared in the corner of my eye. :ohmy:

#4 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

Looked very nasty indeed, don't think Tom will be out for too long actually, 

He was playing full back, this is in the wake of our previous full back having a ruptured testicle and having a third of one removed from playing acorn in a friendly

As you can imagine the lads aren't queuing up to play full back

#5 all mighty one

all mighty one
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

Went to Dockers game on Sunday at Hull KR  was talking to someone who said the some of the Skirlaugh committee was hoping that Alan Towle was going to make a come back to play full back apparently been some trouble down there

Edited by all mighty one, 19 March 2014 - 10:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users