TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

What's happened to website?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 770 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Nothing posted for a few days. Is MY computer out of order or is everybody the same?
It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#2 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

Nothing posted for a few days. Is MY computer out of order or is everybody the same?

I think your getting us mixed up with the Hemel and Gloucestershire sites Gabby...............more chance of getting 2 Oxford fans on Sunday , than them sites moving................

Edited by Blackbeard, 14 March 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#3 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Dont know if you mean the Hunslet Hawks site or this one?

I reviewed last week's game highlights that were posted and felt more depressed than I did on Sunday.  Some players were absolutely shocking and I have posted on here who I thought they were on Monday.

At the end of the highlights Barry suggested that there maybe changes to the team.  He said there would have been changes anyway, but considering the game on Sunday he may 'DROP' a few, but will make a decision following his review of the game.

We will wait and see.

#4 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

Yes the club website needs a spring clean.

One area stands out though the match reports by Naimh Wilson- first class sporting journalism -- well done to the young lady.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users