Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

This Year's Walk.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Our annual sponsored walk this season is prior to the Fev game on July 13, and as ever, your help is needed please!

We'll be walking from Worsley Couty House to LSV, and if you either want to join us on the trek, or throw a few bob in our direction, for the Motor Neurone Disease Association, and Leukaemia Research by way of sponsorshipship dosh, either PM me, or see me at the next game(s)

Thank you in advance, and thank you also to those who signed up and paid today.

Spelly.

Edited by Spelly, 16 March 2014 - 07:13 PM.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users