Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge cup

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

Featherstone V North Wales Crusaders
Im Fev and im proud

#2 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

Happy with that at home few S/L clubs drawn together as well

#3 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

better put a swear box out ha ha

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

better put a swear box out ha ha

might need one to make up for the families not prepared to travel

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Featherstone V North Wales Crusaders

Looking forward to our visit to Featherstone. Could you give us a few pointers as to the best place to meet for a drink before and after the game?  Do you think the game is likely to be on the 5th or 6th April?

#6 GARY....S

GARY....S
  • Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

6th i hope away on 5th

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

Posted Image

#7 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

Looking forward to our visit to Featherstone. Could you give us a few pointers as to the best place to meet for a drink before and after the game?  Do you think the game is likely to be on the 5th or 6th April?

The rovers clubhouse definitely after the game. Before the game there's the clubhouse or Last orders, or you can have a wonder round to the "Blue Lagoon" which is situated inside the ground under the family stand.
Im Fev and im proud

#8 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Looking forward to our visit to Featherstone. Could you give us a few pointers as to the best place to meet for a drink before and after the game? Do you think the game is likely to be on the 5th or 6th April?

Hope you bring a few up for the game do NWC fans travel well to away matches ?

#9 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

Hope you bring a few up for the game do NWC fans travel well to away matches ?

We were by far the best supported team (home and away) in Championship 1 and we do have good travelling support for a relative bunch od newcomers. I am hoping that our fans will get to the game and make some noise.

#10 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

might need one to make up for the families not prepared to travel

Might be a lot of fev families staying away as well, the ones that were given the finger gesture by 1 of there players

#11 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

Great draw for us - a good chance to progress, get a decent draw next round and who knows?

Hopefully crusaders wont sack the game off to concentrate on the league and give us a game, hope the supporters follow them in numbers

Edited by elppaxr2i, 19 March 2014 - 01:20 AM.

#12 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

Might be a lot of fev families staying away as well, the ones that were given the finger gesture by 1 of there players

You are being pedantic now Dave!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#13 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 224 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Sarsaparilla on sale that day.

#14 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

and good old council pop slurp slurp

#15 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

Confirmed sunday 6th but a 2pm kick off - this is due to the draw taking place straight after the BBC live game on Sunday and the RFL dont want any matches outstanding

All sundays game not on BBC will be confirmed to kick off at 2PM - us, Donny and Sheff are the only ones that i know of so far to confirm a 2pm start - expect the rest to follow suit in due course

Edited by elppaxr2i, 19 March 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#16 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for the date and KO time confirmation.

#17 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

You are being pedantic now Dave!!!

I know its pathetic, but its no different to the mud slung our fans way, and is still been. For the life of me i can not see the difference between a fan swearing to a player, in fact its probably much worse a player swearing at fans as there supposed to set an example and rossco and Tommy cru dont worry i wont be going because part of my entrance fee will go to you and your club will never get any of my money again. As for fans turning on me there are around 10/12 users of this site only, and i can assure you the vast majority agree with me, that the outcry from some of your fans and club after our last game was pathetic

Edited by LOWFIELD, 19 March 2014 - 11:07 PM.

#18 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

I know its pathetic, but its no different to the mud slung our fans way, and is still been. For the life of me i can not see the difference between a fan swearing to a player, in fact its probably much worse a player swearing at fans as there supposed to set an example and rossco and Tommy cru dont worry i wont be going because part of my entrance fee will go to you and your club will never get any of my money again. As for fans turning on me there are around 10/12 users of this site only, and i can assure you the vast majority agree with me, that the outcry from some of your fans and club after our last game was pathetic

Grow a pair and rise above it Dave, instead of sinking lower, yes I agree the player in question should have appeared more professional and not done what he aledgedly did ( I for one didn't see it). We as fans have had much worse thrown at us, but you still go to their ground and "line their pockets" so what's the difference. It's over and done with now, let's draw a line under it and move on, let's show them a reight Fev welcome when they visit us, and to be honest, I think some of our fans were just showing off that day as it was pastures new!!!!
Im Fev and im proud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users