Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A request for assistance if you please :)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Dear all,

I am doing a Master's research project on online sporting communities at the moment and would really appreciate your help!

Of course I am more than willing to share the results of the study with anyone who is interested. Just drop me a PM on here.

Please follow this link and complete my survey, it shouldn’t take more than 5-7 minutes:

http://abergeography....wBDExxvJgmdSYt

The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between general life goals and brands, and how positive and negative experiences shape brand perceptions.The survey is part of large-scale study at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl and will determine whether I will get future funding for my academic career.

Thank you very, very much for your help!

Ps. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time.
We assure you that all responses remain strictly ANONYMOUS and that no personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses.

#2 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has participated so far. It is hugely appreciated. Only need another 15 responses now and my data set should be complete. Thank you again.

#3 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Only need another 5 now. You have all been very helpful thank you very much.

#4 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

If anyone else can provide me with responses I would be eternally grateful.

Would also like to thank the admin team for letting me keep this survey up here.

#5 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

A HUGE thank you to those who have participated so far.

My data set in nearly complete, just need a few more responses.

Thanks again it is hugely appreciated.

#6 Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim
  • Coach
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

Right come on, everyone go and complete the survey, it's quick and easy.......or John Inverdale will be invited as a guest moderator as a job share with Stephen Jones.

You have been warned!!!!

28m391z.jpg

#7 jamresearchgap

jamresearchgap
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

Right come on, everyone go and complete the survey, it's quick and easy.......or John Inverdale will be invited as a guest moderator as a job share with Stephen Jones.

You have been warned!!!!

I agree!

And also just want to take this opportunity to thank the moderators for allowing me to keep this survey on here.

The survey will stop taking responses on Sunday so if anyone else wishes to take part please feel free to do so.

Thanks again.

#8 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,933 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

I agree!

And also just want to take this opportunity to thank the moderators for allowing me to keep this survey on here.

The survey will stop taking responses on Sunday so if anyone else wishes to take part please feel free to do so.

Thanks again.

Harrrumph... if you're telling others about this method of getting responses and gathering data, tell them it's generally polite to ask the site owners or forum moderators first.

Good luck with your work though!

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway