Rams v Wigan, Tetleys Stadium - 4th April, 8pm KO

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

The game will take place at the Tetley’s Stadium on Friday 4th April kick off 8.00pm.

It is an all ticket game and numbers are strictly limited so early purchase is recommended as soon as the tickets have been printed and available for sale. Further information to follow on this as soon as possible.

Ticket prices will be -

Unreserved seating -
Adults £15
Juniors and Concessions £9

Standing area (South Stand and East Terrace - entrance to South Stand may be restricted on the day to manage crowd control if necessary) -
Adults £13
Juniors and Concessions £7

Dewsbury Rams Junior Season Ticket holders can obtain a standing area match ticket free of charge on exchange for a season ticket voucher. Further details on voucher numbers and deadlines for exchange will follow. There is a similar arrangement for a limited number of Wigan Junior Season Ticket holders and they must obtain their tickets direct from the Wigan club itself.
Any Rams’ Junior Season tickets purchased at the full price of £15 between now and Thursday 3rd April will also be eligible for this special deal. Any Junior not taking advantage of this offer will be required to pay the full concession price of £9 or £7.

Dewsbury Rams (and Wigan) season ticket holders who purchase their tickets on or before 28th March will receive a discount of £2 on an adult ticket and £1 on a concession ticket and season tickets must be shown at the time of purchase.

Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 19 March 2014 - 07:46 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Discount to season ticket holders... I like it

#3 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Full of ####

Nowt more

I'll never back this regime again!!

#4 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

May I ask if season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket and also when are they on sale please?

#5 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Just because they wouldn't play it Sunday? You do know mate you can't please everyone all the time?

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 19 March 2014 - 08:05 PM.

#6 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

May I ask if season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket and also when are they on sale please?

surely the club will keep 500 atleest to sell to home fans at the Workington match?? If they don't and home fans miss out that's ###### poor. Use some sense dewsbury...

#7 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

surely the club will keep 500 atleest to sell to home fans at the Workington match?? If they don't and home fans miss out that's ###### poor. Use some sense dewsbury...

More or less my thoughts too. I expect to get one seeing as I am a season ticket holder and I also attended the West Hull game. I expect the club to do justice to ALL fans who turn up on a regular basis.

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

Iv just asked Guest from down under to have a word with the club. Would make common sense

#9 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

Just because they wouldn't play it Sunday? You do know mate you can't please everyone all the time?

Chris this is a principle thing

We play Sundays ( unless good Friday at home)

Fans structure their lives around keeping Sunday free as its our match day.

Suddenly were drawn at home against one of the biggest clubs... On history in the world...

And as a suspect kissed a.ss at every corner to accommodate their every wimp
would be surprised they get the home changing room

This could have been a massive platform to launch the club to another level

A full day to enchant new supporters
Into attending more home games
Giving them some kind of "wow factor"
And show the club how far it's come

And now lost

To be crammed in for a couple hours after tea

Bravo!!!

#10 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

Iv just asked Guest from down under to have a word with the club. Would make common sense

Thanks.

#11 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Chris this is a principle thing

We play Sundays ( unless good Friday at home)

Fans structure their lives around keeping Sunday free as its our match day.

Suddenly were drawn at home against one of the biggest clubs... On history in the world...

And as a suspect kissed a.ss at every corner to accommodate their every wimp
would be surprised they get the home changing room

This could have been a massive platform to launch the club to another level

A full day to enchant new supporters
Into attending more home games
Giving them some kind of "wow factor"
And show the club how far it's come

And now lost

To be crammed in for a couple hours after tea

Bravo!!!

Some good points there. The club tried to  'plug' the Whitehaven game with limited success, but Wigan would be a far better proposition. Perhaps there are other reasons for it being on a Friday. I do hope that is the case and not because of  the Wigan influence.

#12 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Might have to rewrite a famous saying

Couldn't organise a p.iss up at

Tetleys

Stadium

;)

#13 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Sundays would always be my and hoping the club's first choice of matchday,but I think the rfl wanted all Sunday games to start at two,this has left the club in the sh*t,think they have tried to make the best out of the situation,but everybobdy would not be happy with it,me included.I'm not going to miss this game,i will do whatever to get to this one.

#14 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'm straight on a ticket tomorrow
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#15 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

I really agree with Coolie. Friday night, just because there isn't enough time time to clear up the mess of the car boot followers, disgusting. Shut the boot sale down earlier! Of course that would never happen and it's too late now anyway. Supporters not considered again. Car boot sale rules okay.

The attendance will be well down and how many Wigan followers will turn up anyway? Look at last week's attendance. We are the minnows this time, so the Wigan supporters will see us in that role and not bother to come.

The club cannot see that there will be a reduction in the attendance when we are at home to Swinton either. Something big is happening fairly locally that day; a (likely) once in a lifetime occasion. While that sport doesn't necessarily appeal to some supporters, the Grand occasion offers something different and will attract a massive audience, not just the region, but from across Europe and the club cannot see it will harm the gate on that date.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#16 dean ram

dean ram
  • Facebook
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

can the club explain the reasoning behind this pls.started watching the club this season and have loved every minute of it. couldnt believe it when we drew wigan at home. i told loads of family and friends about this game hoping to get more new fans like myself. unfortunately friday nights and most nights are impossible for me and my family to attend due to other commitments. i am so dissapointed as i thought that dewsbury matches were always on sundays. in my honest opinion this has cost the club many new fans and future revenue.

#17 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

Dean ram...The Carboot runs until 12. Rugby league want games kickoffed no later than 2... Not enough time to get ready for match as gates would need to be open by 12.30 with a 2 kickoff. Pull a sicky mate ;) only joking :)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 19 March 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#18 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

I agree with what coolie and rest if you are saying but interest for match still seems high.

#19 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

I seem to be lucky Friday isn't too bad for me. What's involved in setting up and after the car boot ?
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#20 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

A few people couldn't make Sunday but can now make the Friday so you ain't alone mate.. Can't please every fan . Got one fan moaning it's not a Saturday on twitter... If you want to be there so badly I'm pretty sure we can all be there for this one off match ?? What's done is done now

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 19 March 2014 - 09:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users