Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rams v Wigan, Tetleys Stadium - 4th April, 8pm KO

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#101 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

Wigan as of today still have around 300 tickets left for the match from there 1500 allocation, according to there website

#102 DewsburyRuss

DewsburyRuss
  • Facebook
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

This afternoon we sold our 1000th ticket and they are continuing to sell.

Don't miss out, we encourage all those wanting to attend to purchase their ticket as soon as possible, we have limited availability and would hate to think local supporters lost out on watching this historic game.

Thanks!

We only sold our 1000th yesterday?? Apparently wigan still have 300 left?? That means only 2.5k ish sold?? We`ll make less money than we did against Fev if thats the case?? Can someone please update me??

#103 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

Think Wigan will sell the last 300 before Friday, they might want more tickets when Wigan release who's in the seventeen, they have said it full be a full strength team.I'm hoping the crowd will be around the 3000 mark.

#104 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

Tickets and interest for match is still high at our end so once the freebys go to players and hopefully if sales confinue well until Friday wel have an home support of around 1500. Wigan will sell there 1500 I reckon so we should be looking at a crowd of over 3k I reckon, hopefully 3500..

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 02 April 2014 - 12:35 PM.

#105 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

Look at it this way, yesterday in 5 to 6 days selling we'd sold 1,000 tickets. 700 in first few days. 900 by Sunday's match. 1000 by the Tuesday afternoon. Tickets and interest is still high and tickets are even today still selling. On twitter 2 people have commented on tweets since this announcent we'd sold 1k about still wanting tickets for match. Keep the word and info spreading out there and wel keep selling them I'm sure of it

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 02 April 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#106 DewsburyRuss

DewsburyRuss
  • Facebook
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

200 season ticket holders still haven`t bought tickets??? These have now gone on general sale... according to Wigna site they now have 200 left which they will probably sell... they`ve agreed a temporary capacity increase... can it be confirmed that this is the 450 that was mootedtowards the end of last week meaning capacity is 3950??

#107 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

Because wev probs given Wigan another 500 to sell, meaning they now have 700 left to sell. Wigans sold 1300 as of today, which means they have now had 2,000 to sell... Wev sold over 1k.. So that leaves 950 tickets left, takeaway around 200 freebys to players sponsors ect means we now only have 750 tickets at our end to sell...

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 02 April 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#108 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

I expect the car park will be full and I wonder, those not using that facility, will they still be able to park in their usual spots like Windsor Road and Horace Waller V.C. Way, or will cones be placed there to restrict parking?
Does the club have have any knowledge about this?
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#109 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

Good question crown flatter.. I'm sure the club will answer this. One thing for sure is get there early. Wigans coaches are setting off at 4.30 so will probs be in dewsbury around the time the turnstiles open at 6.30, so I hope all rams fans get into the middle of the southstand as soon as the gates open. Don't want no wiganers taking our spots so the Barmy army are all going in ground as soon as gates open. I hope you all can do the same. Also of anyone's any flags please bring them up and put them on show. All being well wel have atleest 4 big rams flags at the match on Friday night Aswel as the 300 red amber n black balloons. Are we all in for getting there when gates open??? I don't mind bringing face paint for the kids too if people get there early aslong as you parents put it on for them and don't forget they is the new bottle bar and other extra refreshment stalls at the rams Friday so drinks should be a lot easier to get... That southstand middle as always been rams so please don't let no Wigan foreigners get there before us :-)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 02 April 2014 - 08:03 PM.

#110 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

Good question crown flatter.. I'm sure the club will answer this. One thing for sure is get there early. Wigans coaches are setting off at 4.30 so will probs be in dewsbury around the time the turnstiles open at 6.30, so I hope all rams fans get into the middle of the southstand as soon as the gates open. Don't want no wiganers taking our spots so the Barmy army are all going in ground as soon as gates open. I hope you all can do the same. Also of anyone's any flags please bring them up and put them on show. All bring well wel have atleest 4 big rams flags at the match on Friday night Aswel as the 300 red amber n black balloons

I might even join the barmy army for this one....I mean some of the songs you guys sing are a bit dated ;)

#111 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

More than welcome Eddie mate. We have a very large singing brigade for Friday so the atmosphere should be electric ...

#112 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

More than welcome Eddie mate. We have a very large singing brigade for Friday so the atmosphere should be electric ...

Ah ok..but have you got any new songs?

#113 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Not yet but iv decided to buy a violin for on here mate for when the winge brigade pipe up ;) Can all us fans now start to unite for Friday night please? The lads need our support!!! :-)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 02 April 2014 - 08:17 PM.

#114 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Not yet but iv decided to buy a violin for on here mate for when the winge brigade pipe up ;) Can all us fans now start to unite for Friday night please? The lads need our support!!! :-)

Let's hope you can play the violin better than you can sing  :tongue:

#115 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,677 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

Wish I lived in the land of hypothetical

With all the "if's,but's,maybe's,probably's,and the king of all sayings

Assumption

Because as we know assumption is the mother of all f###-up's

Stroll on Saturday FFS

;)