Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody heard?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Maid Marion

Maid Marion
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

Who are they? I'll put their windows in!

#62 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

lets get back to today game

#63 Maid Marion

Maid Marion
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

How do you expect residents to agree when this response typifies why they'd object!

#64 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

How do you expect residents to agree when this response typifies why they'd object!

You can't be serious. Please do not take the comment out of context it was sent with.

Blue monkey has his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Not sure he would be capable of breaking any windows, though I did hear he fought in the last war!

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#65 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Yes I think it may have been in jest don't you think?

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#66 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 916 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

You can't be serious. Please do not take the comment out of context it was sent with.

Blue monkey has his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Not sure he would be capable of breaking any windows, though I did hear he fought in the last war!

For the other side!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#67 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

Oh Maid Marion! What would dear Robin say?

It was meant as a bit of light banter - you know, what we call in the English language, a joke, a larf.

Marion! you silly girl, I'll report this to Prince John and who'll have you thrown into Nottingham's dungeon.

:sungum:

#68 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:22 AM

Oh Maid Marion! What would dear Robin say?

It was meant as a bit of light banter - you know, what we call in the English language, a joke, a larf.

Marion! you silly girl, I'll report this to Prince John and who'll have you thrown into Nottingham's dungeon.

:sungum:

This is also a joke by the way. :D

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users