Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challenge cup 4th round

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

So by now we all know we play Wigan at home, in the 4th round of the challenge cup, on Friday the 4th of April, and the tickets are out tomorrow (or in coming days)

It made me think that we don't need to advertise anything, because we are playing one of the countries biggest rugby league clubs, so we won't need to load up on advertising IMO, but we should make the atmosphere, you know, electric.

Has anyone got any ideas what we could do to make the atmosphere good? I'm sure us lot in the south stand barmy army will be chanting loud and proud, but there surely must be other things that could make it good too.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

A fan as already orderd 100 red 100 amber n 100 black balloons.. I'm getting plastic horns n blow up rams ha ... If everyone can bring flags with them that would be great... Let's make it a party atmosphere

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 19 March 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

A fan as already orderd 100 red 100 amber n 100 black balloons.. I'm getting plastic horns n blow up rams ha ... If everyone can bring flags with them that would be great... Let's make it a party atmosphere

Don't forget the drums will you?
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

Don't forget the drums will you?

haha let's not get the next rage subject going... Our fans have only just finished arguing about the date of a fixture... Now drums?? You trying to start ww3 mate ? ;)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 20 March 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#5 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Treat them like you would a championship one club..then wipe the floor with them;

#6 potato ram

potato ram
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Who do you recommend blows them up Chris?

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Roger ram as one of them things to blow them up mate

#8 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Treat them like you would a championship one club..then wipe the floor with them;

This isn't the Wigan forum Phil

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: