TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Sheffield Away

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#41 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

46-10. 

#42 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Least said the better about this game.

#43 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

On the way back from what has to be the worst rugby ground in the world with a scary feeling I'd deja vu. This season starting to look frighteningly like last years. Great start evaporating into the ether. No idea what went wrong today. Ref poor, but no excuse for poor ideas, missed tackles and a lack of leadership. Missed Tommy G terribly, but it wouldn't have made one iota of difference had he played. Have to turn it round next week or I fear the worst.

#44 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Least said the better about this game.

Did you go to the game? 

#45 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

I did. Shocking game from us, shocking ground and shocking price to get in !

#46 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Well I'm sure once the " let's be positive" brigade come on and kiss it all better,and slap some wallpaper over the ever increasing cracks

Life will be all rosy again ;)

Unfortunately us negative ones see thru the propaganda & the spin ;)

#47 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

Shocking today :(

#48 silcoates

silcoates
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

hoping for a few dogs or bikes to come flying around.

nice w arm bar area.

must be saving themselves for wigan.

#49 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Dreadful performance , we started badly with a couple of bad decisions from the ref and then it got progressively worse . clueless in the second half .

#50 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Drop Hyde next week and bring back Hemingway.. Absolutely poor kicking game as hydey

#51 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

Well I'm sure once the " let's be positive" brigade come on and kiss it all better,and slap some wallpaper over the ever increasing cracks

Life will be all rosy again ;)

Unfortunately us negative ones see thru the propaganda & the spin ;)

What propaganda and spin? Reading the posts Isn't it just two different groups of supporters, one who want to see things improve and back those that are working hard to try make that happen. And the other a group who enjoy failure just so they can moan about the club they claim to support.

#52 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

What propaganda and spin? Reading the posts Isn't it just two different groups of supporters, one who want to see things improve and back those that are working hard to try make that happen. And the other a group who enjoy failure just so they can moan about the club they claim to support.

Paste or self adhesive????
And just because I love the ship

Does not mean I have to have affection

FOR THE CAPTAIN!!!

#53 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Atleest batley lost and fev lost too. Tough league this. If you don't turn up you get beat. Did you know our team had to get changed at home before match and showerd back at dewsbury? Shocking ground and even worse from us

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 23 March 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#54 RALFERS08

RALFERS08
  • Players
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

Paste or self adhesive????
And just because I love the ship

Does not mean I have to have affection

FOR THE CAPTAIN!!!

How come you never offer to help the club? I read with interest how when you ran things on cup day it went perfectly and by following your system the Wigan game could have easily been played on Sunday again. Surely with all this knowledge and vision you have it would be straightforward to step up and save us all from this captain your so convinced is ruining the club?

Truth is its easy to kick the team and those trying to make it better on a day like today when the result and performance wasn't the greatest. The hard part is putting your hand in your pocket, your money where your mouth is and turning up to show your support for change and hopefully something better in the future.

Who are the real ones draining the life from the club the CAPTAIN or those closer to home?

#55 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

gallagher leg muscle strain , pryce bad back , hemingway wrist problem 

#56 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

DTID , the exasperating thing about kieran hyde is he can be brilliant one minute and excruciating the next . 

#57 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

Atleest batley lost and fev lost too. Tough league this. If you don't turn up you get beat. Did you know our team had to get changed at home before match and showerd back at dewsbury? Shocking ground and even worse from us

Absolutely disgusting

#58 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Did you go to the game?

Sadly yes, with the team we have, we should be getting closer to teams like Sheffield, not having 40 plus points against us.

#59 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

How come you never offer to help the club? I read with interest how when you ran things on cup day it went perfectly and by following your system the Wigan game could have easily been played on Sunday again. Surely with all this knowledge and vision you have it would be straightforward to step up and save us all from this captain your so convinced is ruining the club?

Truth is its easy to kick the team and those trying to make it better on a day like today when the result and performance wasn't the greatest. The hard part is putting your hand in your pocket, your money where your mouth is and turning up to show your support for change and hopefully something better in the future.

Who are the real ones draining the life from the club the CAPTAIN or those closer to home?

hm..................coolie ?.......

#60 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Tom Lillycrop must have a smile on his face after todays game. We sign a bloke who has already retired once and show the door to a lad with his best years in front of him. We were dire today and all the team need to take a look at themselves. I'm not one of those supporters who expect us to win every week just because we had a good start to the season but I do expect 100% effort. Some of the Eagles tries were embarrassingly easy to score, I reckon East Leeds asked more questions than us. sort it out Morro!!

Ricochet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users