Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sheffield Away

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

You are right Coolie everyone likes the top dog to fall off its pedestal; It happens in all walks of society; I remember four years ago when Fev came to their most recent prominence most other fans admired us and looked up to us; You can stay too long being top dog because people begin to resent it and now when we win the opposition supporters round up on our fans or our ground and when we lose they love it...that's life and its ok to be like that; But believe me we are not top dog any more so you can concentrate on loving us again; Apologies for side tracking the original post;

No need to apologise mate
Its health for a thread to change direction.
Don't panic you'll be there about's come the end of the season.

Picking the top 8 this season in the correct order...

Will have the same odds as a Euro lottery win I'd say

Minefield... Totally ;)

#122 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Notice no points have been awards yet for guess the score at Sheffield

Or have I missed them??????

#123 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

Notice no points have been awards yet for guess the score at Sheffield

Or have I missed them??????

Done now.

Get your predictions in for the Workington Game :)

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#124 thehullram

thehullram
  • Coach
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

I'm not as disappointed with the result as I think I should be. First 20 minutes we could have scored 4 tries with a bit of backing up. For those that haven't seen it have a look at their first try, I mean, how can that possibly be a try. Wright had a 50/50 call knocked of at 10 - 0, a try then would have made a huge difference, Sheff went straight down the other end and scored another try that should have been wiped off.

#125 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

The first half we wasn't bad at all. Certainly didn't deserve to be 16 nil down. Maybe playing the ref didn't help

#126 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 448 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

Highlights of the game on Sky Sports 4 now....

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users