Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tickets for the Wigan game

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

Tickets will be on sale at the Tetley’s Stadium from 10.00am on Wednesday 26th March. We are still trying to get them earlier and if we do so we will let people know on the various sites.

Office hours are 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Wednesday, 10.00am to 4.00pm Thursday and provisionally 10.00am to 6.00pm on Friday 28th March (following Friday is of course match day). They will also be on sale at the Workington game from the club shop. This opens from 1.45pm to 2.45pm on a normal Sunday match day but we are looking at opening earlier if possible.

Tickets can also be purchased over the telephone with a credit/debit card from 10.00am on the Wednesday. Unfortunately we can’t take pre-orders and tickets will be available on a first come first served basis.

Many thanks

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#2 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

Will there be a limit to how many tkts a person can have?

#3 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 371 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Ah, good call Graham. Looking into the ebay option  ;)

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#4 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Will there be a limit to how many tkts a person can have?

not sure. Our allocation is only 1500( maybe 1700 if Kirklees allow) though so buy soon as poss. I'd imagine you can buy as many as you want. Wigan have an allocation of 2,000. Capacity isn't as high as the club hoped It would be I think , this due to health and safety reasons with having no turnstiles behind the new east stand

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 20 March 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#5 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

There are no turnstiles behind the long stand at batley or the new stand at featherstone , whats the difference . im told those luddites from kmc wont include the capacity of the new east terrace because they say if it rains all the east standers will scurry into the south stand . 

#6 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

Are allocation should be 2 thousand not wigan there the away team. People who don't usually attend could miss out and they will be more pie eaters there.
Not the best idea by the club on the ticket allocation if you ask me.
We must be doing our to try and not attract new fans.

#7 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

*best*

#8 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

Tickets will be on sale at the Tetley’s Stadium from 10.00am on Wednesday 26th March. We are still trying to get them earlier and if we do so we will let people know on the various sites.

Office hours are 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Wednesday, 10.00am to 4.00pm Thursday and provisionally 10.00am to 6.00pm on Friday 28th March (following Friday is of course match day). They will also be on sale at the Workington game from the club shop. This opens from 1.45pm to 2.45pm on a normal Sunday match day but we are looking at opening earlier if possible.

Tickets can also be purchased over the telephone with a credit/debit card from 10.00am on the Wednesday. Unfortunately we can’t take pre-orders and tickets will be available on a first come first served basis.

Many thanks

So this means season ticket holders could miss out?

#9 FarOutRam

FarOutRam
  • Coach
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Many thanks

#10 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

unlikely though... Wigan have 2,000 to sell from Wednesday. Every rams fan should have a ticket by Workington home match at latest and our allocation could reach 1700. If we sell that many id be suprised if any rams fan missed out. Realy realy Important we all get our tickets as soon as possible though. Wednesday morning I'm on to it :)

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 20 March 2014 - 07:34 PM.

#11 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Like I said in my last post surely we should be getting the 2 thousand allocation not wigan can't understand this.

#12 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

We won't sell 2,000 though. 1500-1700 is more than enough

#13 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Like I said in my last post surely we should be getting the 2 thousand allocation not wigan can't understand this.

433 against West Hull.

Lots of people might complain but they wouldn't really be justified would they?

This one of the biggest and most exciting occasions for us for many years, yet it seems to have generated the biggest whinge I can remember. People wonder why RL doesn't have a better image, now here's part of the answer.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users