Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Grand National and race night

5th April

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

Come watch the GRAND NATIONAL at the Raiders bar on the big screen (Bar open from 1pm). Scream and shout your nag on to victory but don't be disheartened if you fail to win as we will be holding a RACE NIGHT from 6pm where you can try your luck and clean up at the raiders bookies. 
Horses and jockeys fancy dress will add to the occasion and is optional!! 
If you would like to be named as a JOCKEY or even a HORSE OWNER with a chance to win a prize just get in touch. The cost of being a OWNER or JOCKEY is just £2 each, so you could be the winning jockey on your own horse for £4.
For those wishing to sponsor a race and have their name or company name advertised it costs £30.
(Winners who can't attend will be notified and prizes passed on)
So for a fun afternoon where the kids CAN'T go far, with great craic and banter this will be right up your street.

Anybody wishing to be Sponsor, a owner or a jockey don't hesitate to get in touch with me or Shaun McPoland.

Attached Files

#2 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 868 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

BUMP

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#3 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

I would just like to tell everyone that today £635.20 was passed on to John spoor for the floodlight fund. It was the total raised from the race night.
I would like to thank Shaun McPoland for his help, plus all sponsors, owners, jockeys and the small band of faithful punters who turned up. A thanks must go to those who donated prizes.

Cheers everyone, Balla.

#4 John Spoor

John Spoor
  • Coach
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

I can confirm receipt of £635.20 from Paul and this was deposited into the FBS affinity account yesterday. The current total for the floodlight fund stands at £47,310.

A full breakdown will appear at the end of May on the club's website when I hope to be adding more money from the sale of programmes etc.

John Spoor

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users