Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match-day DVD's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hi All, I am putting together this seasons match-day DVD's that are available to purchase, all profits to the club. I feel this is somewhere the club have maybe undersold themselves in the past as I know DVD's are available of our home matches via other clubs.

We have a great advert in the match-day programme (thanks to the trust) and we hope to have more details available on the main site soon. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Bryce

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Bryce...there are some classics from previous seasons

Do you know if videos exist of these games?
With modern technology I guess making copies would be easy

for example Fev away 2006 in the cup run in

Also yes I'd be interested in buying some ....when we win!

#3 lancaster Lion

lancaster Lion
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

How much do the Dvd's cost ?

#4 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

I've got a few of the matches on video tape and the later ones on DVD Mark, but i didn't produce these so you'd probably have to contact the club for a proper copy. I'm sure we've got the 5th round tie against Featherstone at Moor Lane on video somewhere...and again in the playoffs 2006 at POR.

ps. They are going at £8

#5 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Just a reminder about these DVD's. We got some great stuff from the win on Friday night which will hopefully turn out to be a massive win in our season. Buy a copy, enjoy the win again and, as stated previously, the money is going to the club.

Cheers

Bryce