Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Match-day DVD's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hi All, I am putting together this seasons match-day DVD's that are available to purchase, all profits to the club. I feel this is somewhere the club have maybe undersold themselves in the past as I know DVD's are available of our home matches via other clubs.

We have a great advert in the match-day programme (thanks to the trust) and we hope to have more details available on the main site soon. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Bryce

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Bryce...there are some classics from previous seasons

Do you know if videos exist of these games?
With modern technology I guess making copies would be easy

for example Fev away 2006 in the cup run in

Also yes I'd be interested in buying some ....when we win!

#3 lancaster Lion

lancaster Lion
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

How much do the Dvd's cost ?

#4 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

I've got a few of the matches on video tape and the later ones on DVD Mark, but i didn't produce these so you'd probably have to contact the club for a proper copy. I'm sure we've got the 5th round tie against Featherstone at Moor Lane on video somewhere...and again in the playoffs 2006 at POR.

ps. They are going at £8

#5 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Just a reminder about these DVD's. We got some great stuff from the win on Friday night which will hopefully turn out to be a massive win in our season. Buy a copy, enjoy the win again and, as stated previously, the money is going to the club.

Cheers

Bryce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users