Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Who's coming to Oxford

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 poolhawk

poolhawk
  • Players
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

I am at Oxford v Hartlepool tonight and staying on still sunday to watch the lads, bloody hell what a wekend I have got, shame I have the wife with me ha ha.

Sat having a pint waiting for pools game to start, hope this is going to be a cracking weekend for me, with double celerbration

So is there many of us coming down for the game..............If you see a bloke with stood on his own with a hunslet scarf but hartlepool cap, say hi it's me, thats if i can get away from my oxford friends, there rugby union fans, but dragging them to see real rugby, shame there all so oxford footy fans.

please pools and hunslet let me have a double wining weekend so i can give them some grief.

#2 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

38 on bus some are making a weekend of it so you may see them around on Saturday