John Bastian

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#81 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

just read in the sun newapaper London after crossley and dale

Its a load of old cobblers, Matty Dale as tweeted earlier about don't believe what you read

Edited by Maureen T-k, 28 March 2014 - 08:04 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#82 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

Some so called fev fans seem to thrive on negativity

#83 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Some so called fev fans seem to thrive on negativity

Doom and gloom merchants
Im Fev and im proud

#84 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

where is the negativity in reading a article in a newspaper

#85 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

Theres reading @&£& an theres posting £&@& on here, under a thread named John Bastion .

#86 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

you read what you read and ill read what I read a£s$ or not a£s$

#87 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

i'm reading black beauty

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#88 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Lol

#89 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:33 PM

strange because I read somewhere that when London are relegated we are taking Matt Cook off them!
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#90 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

Strange. I read that when you are in the Dales look out for crossings. It can be more dangerous than London as things come upon you unexpectingly. Especially when the Sun is out. You get wind of all sorts of things.

#91 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

££££££

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#92 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

strange because I read somewhere that when London are relegated we are taking Matt Cook off them!

where you read that?

If this is true hes been their best player so far this year, JB said he would like an enforcer in the pack - could he be the answer?

#93 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

wonder if theres any chance of getting england back on loan ?? not getting much game time at warrinton

#94 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

wonder if theres any chance of getting england back on loan ?? not getting much game time at warrinton

Think England is in Swintons team for tomorrow!!
Im Fev and im proud

#95 paff

paff
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

bastian out we have lost two by 7 points and we are ###### its about time people got in the real world and realized that we will not win every week by 50 we have a new team and new coach and cas only doing so well cos prima donna rangi gone not because dare i say powell is there.come on the lads and bastion 

#96 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

No matter what are views are regarding coaching staff and what they are doing it's match day tomorrow and it's our job to turn up and support the 17 that are picked and give them our backing to make sure they get the win

We will all agree and want the same thing tomorrow and together we will do it

#97 paff

paff
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

No matter what are views are regarding coaching staff and what they are doing it's match day tomorrow and it's our job to turn up and support the 17 that are picked and give them our backing to make sure they get the win

We will all agree and want the same thing tomorrow and together we will do it

come on the lads fev fev fev we are on the up and def be there tmora bastians barmy army or is it bastians just wait and see army  

#98 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

nearly 3 in the morning, but I feel so sorry for rovers, fans especially. To be coached by a bloke that spends more time whatching cas, then sells our best players off and has the gaull to buy half the Dewsbury team. Featherstone , Do you get it Mr B ? na 

#99 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:25 AM

nearly 3 in the morning, but I feel so sorry for rovers, fans especially. To be coached by a bloke that spends more time whatching cas, then sells our best players off and has the gaull to buy half the Dewsbury team. Featherstone , Do you get it Mr B ? na

Eh??, have you been smelling barmaids apron, where you got it from that JB spends more time watching C@s, it was a few players from Batley that he bought, and he's let go of Finn, England and Bryant, apologies if I've missed any one out. What amazes me all these concerned fans had the opportunity to go to fans forum last week and put their questions to JB and the rest of the coaching staff, did they go, no, not a lot of them. Yes, I know people have work commitments but IMO there could/ should have been more there
Im Fev and im proud

#100 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

They make themselves look daft enough on here Maureen . Without going to a forum and doing it in public .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users