Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet v Skolars

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Rumours on other forums.......

Bailey, Briscoe and Clarkson all in Hunslet squad this week.

this can't be true. Hunslet aren't dual reging this season

#22 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

And just for the sake of clarify, I haven't derailed any post, I replyed to gazmeisters post not that I have to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter

I never asked you to justify yourself, and I never said you derailed the thread, there isn't any need to be so defensive.

#23 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

I would have thought picking a team to win the game would have been the priority, especially as Skolars will be fielding some players with Superleague experience. Do you want to get promoted or not....?

#24 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

I never asked you to justify yourself, and I never said you derailed the thread, there isn't any need to be so defensive.

Im not trying to get into an argument lewis.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#25 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

Im not trying to get into an argument lewis.

Neither am I mate, but you can understand why this forum is so frustrating at times, we all want the best for Hunslet, arguing the toss over and over isn't helping.

Anyway, London on Sunday, three points please.

#26 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Neither am I mate, but you can understand why this forum is so frustrating at times, we all want the best for Hunslet, arguing the toss over and over isn't helping.

Anyway, London on Sunday, three points please.

It's people airing their frustrations. If people didn't comment about it it'd show people had no passion for the club, and we all know thats a million mikes from the truth

#27 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

Photo of baily doing in Hunslet shirt doing the rounds on the net

#28 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Well after the buggiest in thug in rugby is putting on a hawks shirt that's me done. RIP hunslet

#29 big lad

big lad
  • Coach
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

Havent poeple seen the email from hunslet saying bailey and clarkson will feature on sunday?
In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me
Have Faith, Have Belief

Posted Image

#30 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Well after the buggiest in thug in rugby is putting on a hawks shirt that's me done. RIP hunslet

I'm with you on that....the blokes a discrace and so are the club for playing him

#31 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

DISGRACE they have done a good job of keeping fans away there is 6 in our family that won,t be going. What on earth are they thinking of injuries or not I would rather play 12 men than have him playing. So angry this club is a joke ex are only playing London for gods sake

#32 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

DISGRACE they have done a good job of keeping fans away there is 6 in our family that won,t be going. What on earth are they thinking of injuries or not I would rather play 12 men than have him playing. So angry this club is a joke ex are only playing London for gods sake

the club statement where they remind Leeds fans they can get in on the cheap is an insult

#33 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

London that have multiple ex super league players and will probably end up 4th in the league if not higher, So yeah just London....

#34 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

the club statement where they remind Leeds fans they can get in on the cheap is an insult

Why wouldn't we seeing as we are Rhino puppets anyone who still goes to game are obviously Rhino fans so I guess they are aiming at their audience
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#35 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

RIP Hunslet. The End

#36 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Eaton must have no confidence in his coaching abilities if he has to stoop to DR in the lowest semi pro division. Out of the list of injuries Only Haley & Clarke are mentioned yet Clarke wasn't even in Eatons starting 17 at the start of season.
Yet we have 2 Forwards on DR.
Sounds like the injuries are being used as an excuse for DR

#37 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Why wouldn't we seeing as we are Rhino puppets anyone who still goes to game are obviously Rhino fans so I guess they are aiming at their audience

make sure they get offered I AM HUNSLET membership

#38 Sampson for Knighthood

Sampson for Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

Is this for real??

Thought the club stated at start of the season the squad is that good, we wouldnt need to use any DR players? More mixed messages AGAIN

Whats the point of having a squad and sign players if they board or coaching staff have no confidence in their ability? What must they be thinking. You couldnt blame them if they walked away.

As for our clueless coach, didnt he learn from the back end of last season that we play better when we field our own players who want to play for the shirt, rather than being told they have to play.

Were not hunslet anymore, were clearly a feeder club and thank you to all the muppets for making that happen. Your jobs done. Well done :-)

F T Q

Celtic FC - SPL winners 2012/13

#39 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

Pretty sure it was fans who said no dual reg not the club.

Also can all the people moaning about these 2 please name the 17 you would pick? From the injury list you'll probably struggle to name 17 never mind pick a good team selection.

Oh and pretty sure Richie Moore was the best player in all those end of season games, wasn't he a Leeds player?

Edited by noname6, 27 March 2014 - 09:38 PM.

#40 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Is this for real??

Thought the club stated at start of the season the squad is that good, we wouldnt need to use any DR players? More mixed messages AGAIN

Whats the point of having a squad and sign players if they board or coaching staff have no confidence in their ability? What must they be thinking. You couldnt blame them if they walked away.

As for our clueless coach, didnt he learn from the back end of last season that we play better when we field our own players who want to play for the shirt, rather than being told they have to play.

Were not hunslet anymore, were clearly a feeder club and thank you to all the muppets for making that happen. Your jobs done. Well done :-)

Spot on with that post mate. Hit the nail on the head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users