Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Workington at Home, 30th March, 3pm KO

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Yesterday's performance was exactly what I meant, Brown didn't make the team. The team played as a team, and not 13 individuals, I must admit I myself were surprised at Hyde been the starting fullback, Hemingway as hooker, Brown been stand-off and spicer as loose forward, but I also must admit I was actually pretty surprised at how good they all were at their given positions though

Hyde used to play full-back for Wakefield so no surprise there. It will be interesting to see who GM picks for the Wigan game.

#42 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

Kieran is a lot better at fullback than halfback, his kicking game is poor to be a halfback but he's very allusive and worth a place in the 17 for me because he offers us something different and is they type of player who can change a game.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 31 March 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#43 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Hyde used to play full-back for Wakefield so no surprise there. It will be interesting to see who GM picks for the Wigan game.

Admittedly I hadn't seen much of Hyde before, I think he is better at fullback
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#44 thehullram

thehullram
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

Any match highlights for those of us that couldn't make the game

#45 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Any match highlights for those of us that couldn't make the game

Our media guru has been away attending to family commitments. I genuinely have no answer as to whether or not footage/highlights will be available. But if they are, I will ensure they are put out across all social media platforms.

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 31 March 2014 - 09:33 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users