TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Workington at Home, 30th March, 3pm KO

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Yesterday's performance was exactly what I meant, Brown didn't make the team. The team played as a team, and not 13 individuals, I must admit I myself were surprised at Hyde been the starting fullback, Hemingway as hooker, Brown been stand-off and spicer as loose forward, but I also must admit I was actually pretty surprised at how good they all were at their given positions though

Hyde used to play full-back for Wakefield so no surprise there. It will be interesting to see who GM picks for the Wigan game.

#42 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

Kieran is a lot better at fullback than halfback, his kicking game is poor to be a halfback but he's very allusive and worth a place in the 17 for me because he offers us something different and is they type of player who can change a game.

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 31 March 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#43 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Hyde used to play full-back for Wakefield so no surprise there. It will be interesting to see who GM picks for the Wigan game.

Admittedly I hadn't seen much of Hyde before, I think he is better at fullback
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#44 thehullram

thehullram
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

Any match highlights for those of us that couldn't make the game

#45 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Any match highlights for those of us that couldn't make the game

Our media guru has been away attending to family commitments. I genuinely have no answer as to whether or not footage/highlights will be available. But if they are, I will ensure they are put out across all social media platforms.

Edited by Official Rams Updates, 31 March 2014 - 09:33 PM.

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users