Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Coach to Swinton

6th April 2pm Kick Off

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

Can any of you explain why Ritchie Hawkyards break away was called back.... A certain try.

Double knock on I thought.

#22 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

Can Knights fans please refrain from booing the opposition? It's not rugby league, it's embarrassing. Ta.

#23 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Can Knights fans please refrain from booing the opposition? It's not rugby league, it's embarrassing. Ta.

Like when they're taking kicks n that?

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#24 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Like when they're taking kicks n that?

No, that's standard

#25 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,291 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Too many daft errors - eg. the forward pass before Fordy gave away the stupid penalty, completion rate must have been low, but might still have sneaked it if not for that spineless pi**ock Bloem, allegedly should not have been reffing us due to an on-going situation so not suprised by some of his decisions...

Overall a lot of positives against a higher division team, spoke to a couple of the lads afterwards & they reckoned Jason's shoulder had popped out & then back in again & Morrison got a dead-leg, nothing too serious

#26 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

Thought Morrison played like a lunatic during the few minutes he managed to stay on the pitch. What a liability he is.
I agree Worthington should have been sent off and if it had been the other way round I'd have been annoyed
Never in the history of rugby league would I have got as excited as the two York fans who abused Bloem for eighty minutes sat in the middle of the stand
calm down dear!

#27 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

Booing is a little "pantomime" and is, in my opinion, only appropriate for match officials when you have lost or a decision goes against you. Beats swearing at them!  ;)

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#28 honest tryer

honest tryer
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Thought Morrison played like a lunatic during the few minutes he managed to stay on the pitch. What a liability he is.
I agree Worthington should have been sent off and if it had been the other way round I'd have been annoyed
Never in the history of rugby league would I have got as excited as the two York fans who abused Bloem for eighty minutes sat in the middle of the stand
calm down dear!

#29 honest tryer

honest tryer
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

Bit harsh with the criticism of iain Morrison,he was obviously under orders to rough things up and make impact! Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and the swinton forwards remained dominant! It's all in the game!

#30 trig

trig
  • Coach
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

Booing is a little "pantomime" and is, in my opinion, only appropriate for match officials when you have lost or a decision goes against you. Beats swearing at them!  ;)

For everybodys  information York fans were not booing Swinton we were booing the ref and his officials for such a s**t performance . 

#31 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

But at one point in the second half he gave you 3 pens in a row which lead to a try and the chap with the hairless pate was still giving him grief!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#32 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

But at one point in the second half he gave you 3 pens in a row which lead to a try and the chap with the hairless pate was still giving him grief!

He always does, that's his "thing" - you should hear him when we have Stokes! Nice bloke though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users