Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

bus for Gloucester

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Leaving stadium 9.30 usual pickups £25 adults £10 kids £20 if we get full bus

#2 poolhawk

poolhawk
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

see you all down there, wife from chelenham and all her familly live there, so havign a weekend down there and taking in the game.

#3 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

24 booked on so far

#4 Woodlesford Hawk

Woodlesford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

Would you add me to the list please Geoff.

#5 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

You getting on at palace Steve

#6 Woodlesford Hawk

Woodlesford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Yes Geoff

#7 hogman

hogman
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

Are you going anywhere before the game. I am going to the game with a friend who lives in Cheltenham. Sadly he wants to watch the Liverpool v Man City game so i am trying to work out a plan so i can watch nearby and scoot to the ground just before kick off.

#8 hogman

hogman
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

You getting on at palace Steve

Alright mate. See you asked on gloucester site about pubs near ground. Spoke to my mate who lives there and he said there is a sports bar called Apres near the ground that shows all the sport and has decent grub.

Cheers

#9 Styx

Styx
  • Players
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Not sure how close you call near, Apres is in The Brewery complex of shops/bars/restaurants in the town centre.  The food in there is decent, and they are more than likely to have the football on.  It is about a mile from the Prince of Wales Stadium.  There are a couple of closer pubs, and a minimal bar at the stadium, but would guess they are unlikely to have the football on, and Apres is probably the closest you can "guarantee" it.

Hope you guys have a safe journey down, and enjoy the match.  In my opinion on paper you should win fairly easily, but having said that we picked up a point at York and have strengthened since.  Please don't expect too much at the P.o.W. as it's a basic council owned athletics stadium.  Also we are only in our second season, and at present have a very small, but growing slowly, fan base. 

University of Gloucestershire All Golds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users