• 350 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Leaving stadium 9.30 usual pickups £25 adults £10 kids £20 if we get full bus

#2 poolhawk

poolhawk
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

see you all down there, wife from chelenham and all her familly live there, so havign a weekend down there and taking in the game.

#3 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

24 booked on so far

#4 Woodlesford Hawk

Woodlesford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

Would you add me to the list please Geoff.

#5 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

You getting on at palace Steve

#6 Woodlesford Hawk

Woodlesford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Yes Geoff

#7 hogman

hogman
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

Are you going anywhere before the game. I am going to the game with a friend who lives in Cheltenham. Sadly he wants to watch the Liverpool v Man City game so i am trying to work out a plan so i can watch nearby and scoot to the ground just before kick off.

#8 hogman

hogman
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

You getting on at palace Steve

Alright mate. See you asked on gloucester site about pubs near ground. Spoke to my mate who lives there and he said there is a sports bar called Apres near the ground that shows all the sport and has decent grub.

Cheers

#9 Styx

Styx
  • Players
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Not sure how close you call near, Apres is in The Brewery complex of shops/bars/restaurants in the town centre.  The food in there is decent, and they are more than likely to have the football on.  It is about a mile from the Prince of Wales Stadium.  There are a couple of closer pubs, and a minimal bar at the stadium, but would guess they are unlikely to have the football on, and Apres is probably the closest you can "guarantee" it.

Hope you guys have a safe journey down, and enjoy the match.  In my opinion on paper you should win fairly easily, but having said that we picked up a point at York and have strengthened since.  Please don't expect too much at the P.o.W. as it's a basic council owned athletics stadium.  Also we are only in our second season, and at present have a very small, but growing slowly, fan base. 

University of Gloucestershire All Golds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users