Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

match posters and publicity

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

I HAD to attend a wake held at the white lion pub yesterday and to my dismay the very pub that had given our great club it's name had no swinton Lions posters on display, yet had 2 devolution posters on display, somebody needs to get our posters up in there asap, I was upset enough as it is and seeing the pinks posters up in our spiritual home and not ours is NOT ON.

#2 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

I trust the other posters now lie in the bottom of the stainless steel filing tray in the gents Julian!!!

#3 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

.....and I hope your use of the word "poster" was not being used inappropriately there. ;-)

#4 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:25 AM

Unfortunately my mind was pretty occupied on other duties, and the thought had crossed my mind but every room is cctv,d up could of done with using the pinks posters as the bog roll had run out, we do need to get our posters in there asap though.

#5 Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson
  • Coach
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

Agreed Julian. We'll get in there and sort it out. Thanks for the tip off.

I did organise a "sheet of paper with some facts on it" campaign for the Stadium fund a few years ago so maybe I can rejuvenate that and get our trusty Trust volunteers doing the rounds again.
Cheers
Paul

#6 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

White Lion is full of Salford regulars! Shane Hansen among others

#7 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

White Lion is full of Salford regulars! Shane Hansen among others

Just as long as they respectfully enter the Swinton Hall of Fame and prostrate themselves before each picture whilst facing Station Road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users